Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Stormy isn’t a concern.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      ?\_(ツ)_/?

Already baked into the cake. People are well aware that Trump cheated on his first wife with his second wife, and on his second wife with his third wife. Nobody voted for him because of his outstanding moral virtues, and as long as he's not doing it to 23 year old interns in the Oval Office, not a single one of his voters gives a shit.
      What would it take for you to break from Trump?
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I haven't seen anyone even post about stormy.

Comment

... Nobody voted for him because of his outstanding moral virtues, and as long as he's not doing it to 23 year old interns in the Oval Office, not a single one of his voters gives a shit.
          Given the pressure and stress of the Oval Office, I would think a 23 year old intern would be mandatory.

Well, off to my sensitivity training....
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• This country is just begging to be hoisted on its own petard. Is needed. It has to do it to itself, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
              What would it take for you to break from Trump?
              If he were to sign an assault weapons ban, you would see me more anti Trump than you are.

There are things he is doing i don't agree with, like the tariffs. If you have the same economic plan as Bernie Sanders, then you are wrong.

But this is tabloid garbage, and i suspect 100% of it is true, doesnt matter. This isnt like Ted Cruz getting caught cheating on his wife, we all expect him to be a boy scout. But we ALL know Trump is no saint.

Comment

• I wish they would ban the word "assault weapon". It means nothing but cosmetics. Say you want high-capacity magazines banned and I will understand. I won't agree, but I will understand.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• North Korea thing is promising but man, Trump is really giving the impression of over-eagerness for a 'deal' here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    North Korea thing is promising but man, Trump is really giving the impression of over-eagerness for a 'deal' here.
                    By adding additional sanctions on N Korea yesterday. So desperate lol
                    Last edited by Kapture1; March 8, 2018, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• By immediately announcing that he received this letter and agreeing to meet no later than May. He's clearly thrilled and delighted.

It would be a major achievement, don't get me wrong, but the Norks do this at least once a decade and I'm concerned he will give them the impression that he wants a deal more than a good deal.

Comment

• Lil Kim wants to meet Trump as soon as possible, Trump said by May

One side sounds more eager than the other.

You all can line up and kiss Trump's ass if he achieves the denucularization of North Korea

Comment

• New White House statement doesn't commit to the the May timeline. Walking things back already.

Just hours before this Tillerson (who's in South Korea) was saying that we're a long ways from any direct negotiations with North Korea. The media was asking around the Pentagon for clues to this announcement and no one over there had any ideas either. Seems likely that Trump agreed enthusiastically before talking to anyone at either State or Defense.

Comment

• I think there was definitely an understanding that with Tillerson in SK, they can definitely go straight to the WH and make the US look confused and unreliable again.

IMO, and this is a wild guess here, but if you are China and you are quietly trying to make clear to countries in the region that the US is not a reliable guarantor of security, you make a call to NK and arrange exactly this kind of thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              New White House statement doesn't commit to the the May timeline. Walking things back already.

Just hours before this Tillerson (who's in South Korea) was saying that we're a long ways from any direct negotiations with North Korea. The media was asking around the Pentagon for clues to this announcement and no one over there had any ideas either. Seems likely that Trump agreed enthusiastically before talking to anyone at either State or Defense.
                              Lucky for him he's the President and doesn't need State or Defense's permission

Comment

Lucky for him he's the President and doesn't need State or Defense's permission
                                His own instincts and judgment are better than anyone in the world too, sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X