No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two weeks ago, Julian Assange sent a Sean Hannity impersonator an offer to give him 'dirt' on Virginia Democrat Mark Warner

The head of Wikileaks told @SeanHannity__ to seek ‘other channels’ for information on Sen. Mark Warner of the Trump-Russia investigation. ‘@SeanHannity__’ was a woman in Texas.

Tonight Fox News reveals they've received 'leaked texts' between Mark Warner and a Russian oligarch lobbyist or whatever. Seantor Burr (R-NC) released a statement defending Warner and says he's known about these texts since last October.

Fox News and Assange are essentially allies at this point. Didn't see that coming years ago.

BTW Lil Marco Rubio coming to Warner's defense against Fox's attempted smears too. Wow

[ame]https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/961768764747415553[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
      so I guess an fbi agent testified yesterday to multiple intelligence committees

meanwhile the lead story is trumps secretary took a picture of his wifes black eye 15 years ago--did trump know this? how can we impeach him
      I'm actually prepared to believe Trump knew nothing about this

I'm NOT prepared to believe Kelly knew nothing until a few days ago. There's simply too much reporting, including from Trump-friendly sources, that suggests Kelly was told Porter was a wife-beater 4 months ago and either refused to believe it or decided he was too good a staffer to lose. Porter delivered highly sensitive docs to Trump daily. This IS a significant story

Comment

• White House suspected Lewandowski of smearing Porter.

Not really mentioned in the article is that both men reportedly dated Hope Hicks

Comment

• I don't understand why Hicks is still around. I don't know if she's good at her job, but i never suspected that she was with how bad this WH is at messaging. She seems in over her head, too young, too inexperienced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
            I don't understand why Hicks is still around. I don't know if she's good at her job, but i never suspected that she was with how bad this WH is at messaging. She seems in over her head, too young, too inexperienced.
            Lol. She knows far too much (everything and/or anything that has passed through Mr. T).

Interesting thread published: [ame]https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/961787445971963904[/ame]

Most detailed breakdown thus far.

Comment

• Ha, still desperately searching for that Russia connection... except one problem... Page was an undercover FBI employee.

He was embedded in the campaign for the warrant. The entire Russia collusion bullshit was an attempted coup in the event Trump won. Except after a year of Title I FISA, a year and a half of Trump Russia investigation, and months of special council there is still nothing, and there never will be.

She could and probably should be fired but she is like a daughter to Trump. But she sucks at her job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Two weeks ago, Julian Assange sent a Sean Hannity impersonator an offer to give him 'dirt' on Virginia Democrat Mark Warner

The head of Wikileaks told @SeanHannity__ to seek ‘other channels’ for information on Sen. Mark Warner of the Trump-Russia investigation. ‘@SeanHannity__’ was a woman in Texas.

Tonight Fox News reveals they've received 'leaked texts' between Mark Warner and a Russian oligarch lobbyist or whatever. Seantor Burr (R-NC) released a statement defending Warner and says he's known about these texts since last October.

Fox News and Assange are essentially allies at this point. Didn't see that coming years ago.

BTW Lil Marco Rubio coming to Warner's defense against Fox's attempted smears too. Wow

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/statu...68764747415553
                Haha, Jesus Christ do the dems always accuse the right of the crimes they commit? Fucking unbelievable

Nice Russian collusion you got there dems

Comment

• White House Counsel Don McGahn was informed at least FOUR times, the first as early as January 2017, that Porter was alleged to have beat his wives. The FBI warned him about Porter multiple times. One of Porter's ex-wives spoke to McGahn himself. Geez. McGahn and Kelly clearly thought Porter was too good a 'stabilizing force' to lose.

In January 2017, when McGahn learned of the allegations, he wanted Porter to stay put because he saw the Harvard Law-trained Capitol Hill veteran as a steadying, professional voice in the White House, according to people familiar with the matter. His view didn’t change in June when the FBI flagged some of its findings to the White House. Nor did he act in September when he learned that the domestic violence claims were delaying Porter’s security clearance, or in November when Porter’s former girlfriend contacted him about the allegations, according to these people.

Comment

• So Sid Blumenthal supplying the smear for the dossier along with mr fixer cody shearer is back page fodder.

have to find out if porter took the picture of his wife's black eye first and if he did what was the purpose

gawd knows domestic violence is a scary thing. but listening to the press this guy has been tried found guilty and executed now they're going after anyone who worked with him

Comment

• Seriously. They were probably asking for it anyway! Where’s the big???
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Is there any chance the Rs pay Pelosi to speak 8 hours every day? Preferably carried on every news channel.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I like the term "Gentry Liberals" -- http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...mocratic-party

Will have to assess whether I like it more than Progs or not. Will keep all affected duly informed.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Is there any chance the Rs pay Pelosi to speak 8 hours every day? Preferably carried on every news channel.
                            That would get expensive, after all she thinks the 1,000 dollar bonuses are "crumbs"

Comment

• I can already tell which way the liberal media wants to cover this years Winter games, lazer focused on race, gender, and sexual orientation rather than the achievements in sports. Why the fuck does the left care about race, religion (other than christian and Judaism) and sexual preference so damn much? It's creepy as fuck.
                              Last edited by Kapture1; February 9, 2018, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• In a letter to customers Friday morning, the company said it has updated its return policy to give customers one year to return purchases, with a receipt.

L.L. Bean Scraps Legendary Lifetime Return Policy

AMITA KELLY

A Bean Boot is seen in the return bin at L.L. Bean retail store in Freeport, Maine.
                                Robert F. Bukaty/AP
                                L.L. Bean's outdoor gear — including its signature Bean Boots prized by campers and hipsters alike — will no longer live on forever.

In a letter to customers Friday morning, the company said it has updated its return policy to give customers one year to return purchases, with a receipt. The previous lifetime guarantee, which enabled customers to return products years — or even decades — after purchase, has long been a selling point for the company.

"Increasingly, a small, but growing number of customers has been interpreting our guarantee well beyond its original intent. Some view it as a lifetime product replacement program, expecting refunds for heavily worn products used over many years. Others seek refunds for products that have been purchased through third parties, such as at yard sales."'

L.L. Bean says the policy update will only affect a "small percentage" of returns and pledged to keep its mission of selling "high quality products that inspire and enable people to enjoy the outdoors."

The return policy on the site now reads:

"If you are not 100% satisfied with one of our products, you may return it within one year of purchase for a refund. After one year, we will consider any items for return that are defective due to materials or craftsmanship."

A Business Insider reporter put the policy to the test last year by returning four-year-old shoes with broken stitching. He recounts that the cashier immediately accepted the return, and asked for no proof about when he purchased the shoes. "Two days later, the brand-new shoes were waiting on my doorstep," Business Insider writes.

At the time, an L.L. Bean spokesperson told the site that the return policy was taken advantage of less than might be expected.

"Our guarantee is not a liability, but rather a customer service asset —an unacknowledged agreement between us and the customer, that always puts the customer first and relies on the goodwill of our customers to honor the original intent of the guarantee," spokesperson Mac McKeever told Business Insider.

The company traces its origins back to 1911, when a Maine outdoorsman developed a hunting shoe with leather uppers and rubber bottoms. Its rugged products were designed with hunting and fishing in mind.

In recent years the company has taken steps to appeal to a hipper, less outdoorsy clientele. As Maine Public Radio reported, L.L. Bean has been "looking to really create a new updated fit and style."
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X