Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    They?re even decrying transparency and exposure.
    I've stated repeatedly I think it all be released, preferably at the same time. I want the underlying intel released too. Why aren't the Republicans, who suddenly are big transparency-lovers, releasing that? The Republicans know far more people are going to read this one than the Dems rebuttal which will come days later.

The memo DOES confirm that the Papadoupoulous story was 100% correct and he, not Page or the Dossier, got the Russia investigation started.

Although, the memo again claims Strzok was a fierce Hillary partisan, even though we now know he's the one who wrote the letter that reopened her email investigation just days before the election.

Comment

This seems a little problematic. It'll be interesting to see what gaps are filled in and what counterpoints are made. But that certainly is at least a little troubling.
      Also worth noting that in October 2016, the time of the initial FISA application, Page was no longer a campaign advisor. He announced he was stepping down and breaking ties with them in Sept. Kellyanne Conway is also quoted as saying he was playing no part in the campaign at that point anyways.

This WSJ piece is also worth reading. Their reporter has read literally every text between Strzok and his girlfriend and it's mostly inane day-to-day conversation. No evidence of a grand conspiracy

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
        that's rich coming from the party of fraud, collusion and treason.
        Wrong, you're mistaking me for a member of the GOP.

But thanks for playing, we have some Rice-A-Roni as a parting gift for you.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Since we're judging the Dems by their biggest cranks, partisans, and imbeciles, here's a Republican member of Congress

[ame]https://twitter.com/RepGosar/status/959508977095602176[/ame]

Comment

• Going on offense and moving the front. I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Although, the memo again claims Strzok was a fierce Hillary partisan, even though we now know he's the one who wrote the letter that reopened her email investigation just days before the election.
              Strzok knew of the emails 3 weeks before he wrote that letter. Likely written at the request of Comey.
              Last edited by Kapture1; February 2, 2018, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comey signed off on a FISA request using the dossier after he testified that it was false and salacious.

Comment

• To just call this a blantant abuse of power would be like saying Ivan Maisel was just tweaking the financial world...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jesus, the Hillary campaign funded a oppo research document, using RUSSIAN SOURCES, compiled by a foreign spy, the 0bama Department of Justice used to obtain the ability to spy on the Trump campaign, in the attempt to rig an election, and then, with the appointment of a special prosecutor with no underlying crime, attempt to overthrow a democratically elected president.
                      The best and most concise summary of the import of the memo.

Comment

• Can Hillary be charged with Treason?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

This seems a little problematic. It'll be interesting to see what gaps are filled in and what counterpoints are made. But that certainly is at least a little troubling.
                            Talent- House Intel Dems, at least 3 of them, have said that sentence about McCabe is cherry-picked and intentionally misleading. It's been noted a few places that I've seen that the Nunes memo uses direct quotes in quite a few places, but for the McCabe part, just paraphrases what he's alleged to have stated.

I'd also note that the Dems have been pushing for a while that the transcript of McCabe's testimony be made public. Nunes has refused.

The Republicans who have tied their careers to Trump the tightest are the ones seizing on this memo the most. Here's a post from Trey Gowdy that'll ensure he has no future in a Trump administration:

[ame]https://twitter.com/TGowdySC/status/959495152770469888[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                              Comey signed off on a FISA request using the dossier after he testified that it was false and salacious.
                              Yesterday you told me you want to read the Demcrats' memo and see the underlying intel, but today it seems you've pretty much made up your mind.
                              Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; February 2, 2018, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• DSL:

If what McCabe said is true, then it’s troubling. No two ways about it. The discussions we had sort of centered around whether they would have obtained the warrant but for the Oppo research.

Now, I only find it troubling because I’ve always thought Page was a nobody (unlike done on the left who thought he was a huge player back in April).

Otherwise, I’ll take the memo largely for what it is.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X