No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She also got to meet her favorite player on the Michigan softball team, Haylie Wagner.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I don't think she expected to get the hug ... :-)

I told her I'd probably have the same look on my face .... :-)

Comment

• That's really cool! Its great to see young girls aspiring for great achievements and having roll models to look up to. Hope your niece makes it in the Big Time!

Comment

• That's pretty damn cool liney...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Haylei is an excellent student, (honor roll) and she's a very good athlete. She's also a very good basketball player. Her goal is to play either Softball or Basketball in the Big Ten. She's still trying to decide which to focus on.

Yesterday may have went a long way in nudging her toward softball ... :-)

Personally, I hope she focuses on Softball. She can pitch and play pretty much any infield position. She's her travel team's best hitter, batting clean up most games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
              Think she's high maintenance? Much?
              Instead of giving her a raise ESPN has the nerve to suspend her?

She was right about being on TV though. Prime2, kindergarten, The Bozo Show.

Only 1 episode but the experience left me heady.

....she's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went.....
              "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• I finally called DirecTV tonight cuz I wanted to watch the hockey games, forgot that I got a new receiver so I'm locked into them till next December. I think it was Hannibal who told me to check out the sports package which I just did. Now I got the sports package, I can watch my hockey and my bill went down $10 a month so DirecTV for 6 more months at least.

Comment

• I'd say at least 25% of my viewing is on sports package channels. But I also like watching soccer a lot and will occasionally watch cycling. In addition to playoff hockey.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Unbelievably the Direct tv sports package (at least the one I just got ) doesn't have the Big 10 network? That's okay though, I'll fix that by fall, I'm just ready for a lot of NHL playoff hockey.

Comment

• I thought BTN was a basic channel on DTV since they share the same parent company.

Comment

• so did I mike..
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Try channel 610
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 610 not available. I got MSG New York, FOX evey city it seems, Comcast sports (?) even have the Longhorns channel. No Big Ten.

Comment

• Something isn't right.

Comment

• Yeah. BTN should be on that. You should have all of the 600s!
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X