No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody needs to ask about Mrs Wiz. We all already know.

Comment

• In 2006-07, Trump sued a reporter for the NY Times for "defamation" because he wrote a book about his net worth being significantly lower than Trump himself claimed. Trump pushed it far enough to get to deposition and the reporter's lawyers, in a span of two days, caught him red-handed telling 30 blatant lies. The lawsuit eventually got tossed. Trump appealed; it got denied. Trump considered this as a win for him since he made the author cough up a bunch of legal fees, even though the publisher and the insurance company actual covered the court costs.

I can imagine Trump's current lawyers worry how Trump's big mouth and very loose relationship with the truth would work for him in an unstructured interview with Mueller.

Comment

• Ed Royce (R-CA), Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, is resigning. He's the 29th House Republican to announce to will not run again in 2018. Clinton won his California district by 8 points and he was maybe...nervous...about reelection prospects.

Comment

• Sickening ungrateful Marxists boo our Great Leader as he arrives to enjoy a well-deserved night of relaxation.

[ame]https://twitter.com/AndyScholesCNN/status/950513693896343552[/ame]

Comment

• Sounded as if there were about 30% cheers...

Haha
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nunes has the FISA applications

Comment

• 30%, not sure what game ur watching

[ame]https://youtu.be/YTyEPprhuxc[/ame]

Comment

• Oh-oh say can you covfefe...
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Bo Scarbrough: Fuck Trump

[ame]https://twitter.com/sportingnews/status/950540110403121152[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Has he never heard of the Trump curse before haha

Comment

• Georgia's a more liberal school in a much more liberal town...just sayin, ha

Comment

• Trump has left the game at halftime. Can't say I blame him

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Trump has left the game at halftime. Can't say I blame him
                            And you would take issue with him staying until after and cloging that traffic up to

Comment

• Trump curse is real

Comment

• Roll Tide. Trump is welcome at all Bama games now.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X