No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone knows of a conservative pundit who has bashed both Obama and Trump for golfing, please share. So far I think they fall into 3 camps when it comes to Der Donald's hobby

1) Silence
    2) Go along with the lie that he's not golfing when he visits his golf courses
    3) Acknowledge it but pathetically claim that when Trump golfs he gets tons of work done at the same time and that's why it's okay that he golfs. So basically, there's no point in him going back to the WH because he achieves just as much while golfing with friends.

It's really not an important issue...it's just fun to make the cons squirm with discomfort as they refuse to acknowledge their remarkable hypocrisy. But if there's some with actual integrity out there I'd like to recognize them.

Comment

• How did the Russia inquiry begin? In May 2016 a drunken GP boasted to an Australian diplomat in a London bar that Russia had thousands of Clinton emails, apparently stolen, and would soon release them to embarrass her.

When Dem emails began leaking online a couple months later, Australian authorities alerted their American counterparts that a state actor was probably involved

George Papadopoulos, a Trump foreign policy adviser, was the improbable match that set off a blaze that has consumed the first year of the Trump administration.

Comment

• ATTENTION HACK

King Abdullah of Jordan has dismissed his brothers from their govt posts and placed them under house arrest. There are rumors they have been in contact with Saudi agents and planning a coup.

Comment

• It's really not an important issue...it's just fun to make the cons squirm with discomfort as they refuse to acknowledge their remarkable hypocrisy. But if there's some with actual integrity out there I'd like to recognize them.
          Well, if it not an important issue, why do you come back to it again and again. Here is a tracker. Obama played golf 333 times in his presidency. Trump is on track to beat that record.

I do think it is a different matter when Trump goes golfing with a head of state. I'm thinking about PM Abe. I understand why Obama never played with leaders, his reverse-pivot and pathetic swing means that he would embarrass himself. I also think that when Trump closes his courses for the benefit of military outings or first responder outings in which he plays a hole with each group, that that should not be counted.

Most important, though, Trump has a low handicap, and practice is important at that level. Some things are simply more important than politics.

This post was updated May 18, 2018. For years, President Donald Trump criticized his predecessor Barack Obama for playin

Comment

• weren't we all told the hijab was a symbol of feminism and empowerment?

Comment

• Comment

• Here Geezer- Count is up to 41 at a total cost to the taxpayer of around $42 M. Maybe 2 of those were with 'world leaders'. Far more often he golfs with celebrities, sports figures, old cronies, or lobbyists.

And that count is for ONLY those visits were it was completely confirmed he played golf. He actually visited a golf course closer to 70+ times.

Here's an alternative count of how many days Trump has visited a property he owns, which is (obviously) extensive.

No one here actually remotely believes the Cons here wouldn't be trashing Obama daily if he flew around the country nearly every weekend to golf or visit resorts he owned.

Comment

• Trump is involved in the Trump Organization and particularly is still following the management of the DC Hotel. This according to an email sent by the hotel's Director of Revenue Management.

It should be said, the Hotel has issued an outright denial and says this Director was just lying to impress someone. Uh-huh.

Comment

• Wow. At some point soon MbS presumably has to fend off an attempt.

Comment

• Trump derangement disorder

Comment

• Trump during the campaign said he'd have no time to play golf if President. Clearly implies Obama was neglecting his duties by playing. Trump plays significantly more than Obama even if his staff won't admit it. Ask yourself why they refuse to confirm nearly every single course visit if he actually played, even when there's photographic proof.

Kaptur and Geezer are enablers of this President's routine lying. Anything to 'win'. I will give you credit for (sort of) turning on Moore, Geezer. Kaptur stuck by him till the bitter end.

[ame]https://twitter.com/NumbersMuncher/status/947187967092756481[/ame]

Comment

• Another clip of Trump lying his ass off.

[ame]https://twitter.com/NumbersMuncher/status/947194724041084929[/ame]

Comment

Attached Files
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Another clip of Trump lying his ass off.

https://twitter.com/NumbersMuncher/s...94724041084929
                              I mean, if were just talking about him lying? Hes pathological. Every time he speaks, prompter or not.

Comment

• Uprising in Iran chanting WE DONT WANT YOUR ISLAMIC REPUBLIC and CNN, NBC and the dems want to pretend there's nothing to see here lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X