No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. 100 times out of 100 times that's an incomplete pass. This is a completely manufactured "controversy". Nothing to see here. Move along. Tuck the ball away and don't let it bounce of your hand when you hit the ground. Everyone knows the rules by now, right? Fuck Dez Bryant, fuck Jerry Jones, and fuck Dallas. Would it be controversial if the pass hit his facemask and deflected into the 4th row? No. It's the same thing according to the rules of organized football. Granted, it's a stupid fucking rule... but that's the rule as of January 11, 2015.

Comment

• Correct call within the framework of a horrible rule.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The NFL has had half a decade to change the rule- but it's going to take Jerry Jones' whining to finally get it done.

But how hysterical is it that the "Calvin Johnson Rule" is applied to the douchebag who didn't get flagged for unsportsmanlike last week? And this one actually cost them the game. It might not fix last week, but knowing that the NFL can screw someone else is a small source of vindication.

Comment

• Yep; karma's a bitch. A just ending.
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• "Yep; karma's a bitch. A just ending."

And people think God doesn't watch the game! Remember the 7th day is his day to kick back and relax!

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• HA!!
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• May have already been posted

CFB Championship was the highest rated program on ESPN and cable ever

Comment

• Comment

• I was in a 18-wheeler cruising up northbound I-69 between Indianapolis and Lansing. Didn't get home until after midnight. Had a busted axle alongside the road earlier in the day, and had to wait 6 hours for the rescue vehicle.

So, no game for me.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Boy, bad day.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• At least you missed the game.

Comment

• Heh. Boy, good day.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I probably wouldn't have watched anyway. Or if I did, I'd probably be flipping around with the remote.

It was interesting to see how a 20 ton truck can shear thru a case hardened steel axle so easily though. I'm just glad I didn't lose the wheel completely.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X