• Show
Clear All

• That explains the nightmares!

and...ew

Comment

• Correct
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• She thought she was watching Snakes on a Plane....
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• More like worms on a tractor.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Riding mower

Comment

• terrible

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                NRO's Andrew McCarthy on Fox's latest hyperbolic FBI 'scandal' (for those who can't see tweet):

#Strzok & Page texts look like a big nothing - no hint of corruption in their jobs. Lots of people (me included) speak crudely in private about politics. If you?re ok w/ Trump?s outbursts, I don?t see getting whipped over this BS.

https://twitter.com/AndrewCMcCarthy/...13989189554182
                No big deal if this agent didn't let Clinton aides go after lying to the FBI.

Comment

• Zomg

Comment

• A president who'd all but call a senator a whore is unfit to clean toilets in Obama's presidential library or to shine George W. Bush's shoes: Our view

A president who'd all but call a senator a whore is unfit to clean toilets in Obama's presidential library or to shine George W. Bush's shoes: Our view
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Good lord. "all but" -- more like not really close. "Will do anything" = whore? TRIGGERED!!!!

Incidentally, Gillibrand really is a political chameleon. As an upstate rep she was ardently NRA and anti-amnesty amongst other conservative positions -- total blue dog. As she positions herself for 2020 those once useful stances are out the window. It doesn't take much research to see what LIBERALS thought of her when she was annointed Senator.

I don't agree with DJT much, but Gillibrand is as a politician through and through. Which means she will do and say anything. I guess I just called her a whore, too. Incidentally, that also means she can win in 2020.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• AA,
                        You might be right about Jones, but I don't think his positions are outside of the mainstream D thoughts. Healthcare is a right (which is too lefty for me), late term abortion is ok to protect the life or health of the mother, reasonable restrictions (including universal background checks) on gun ownership is ok....

He's no Bernie, but he's no Manchin either.

Regarding him switching to R, I think it's very unlikely that he would not draw a primary challenger from his right. And very unlikely that Mo Brooks or someone would not beat him in the R primary, no matter what he does.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Good lord. "all but" -- more like not really close. "Will do anything" = whore? TRIGGERED!!!!

Incidentally, Gillibrand really is a political chameleon. As an upstate rep she was ardently NRA and anti-amnesty amongst other conservative positions -- total blue dog. As she positions herself for 2020 those once useful stances are out the window. It doesn't take much research to see what LIBERALS thought of her when she was annointed Senator.

I don't agree with DJT much, but Gillibrand is as a politician through and through. Which means she will do and say anything. I guess I just called her a whore, too. Incidentally, that also means she can win in 2020.
                          If there ever was someone with their finger in the air to determine the direction the winds are blowing it's her.

Comment

• See, Trump knows all! A veritable Nostradamus! (From Twitter)

"The reason I originally endorsed Luther Strange (and his numbers went up mightily), is that I said Roy Moore will not be able to win the General Election. I was right! Roy worked hard but the deck was stacked against him!"
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Someone on this thread called that position last night.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Jones is a moderate Dem. Definitely not going to switch to R. His main positions are in line with Dems and most reasonable people.

From his website:

I’ll take those values to the U.S. Senate and work hard for all the people of Alabama:

Everyone has the right to quality, affordable health care.
                                We must restore Alabama’s trust for its elected leaders.
                                I will defend a woman’s right to choose and stand with Planned Parenthood.
                                All children deserve a first-class education regardless of where they live.
                                College must be affordable without burdening a student with overwhelming debt.
                                I believe in science and will work to slow or reverse the impact of climate change.
                                It is past time we raise the minimum wage to a livable wage.
                                Women must be paid an equal wage for equal work at all levels.
                                Voter suppression is unAmerican – we must protect voting rights.
                                Discrimination cannot be tolerated or protected. America is best when it builds on diversity and is welcoming of the contributions of all.
                                That is why he has no chance to hold the seat.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X