X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But... Hiiiiiillllllary

But....Obaaaaaaama
    Attached Files
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• and from day one here he's been calling ME a troll lol

Comment

• But... Hiiiiiiiillllllllllary.

Sad.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• But...STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You're just mad because you can't win the Chicken Game

Comment

• I don't play your games sir...YOU ARE OUT OF ORDER!!!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Does anyone but me care about the rules???
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No.

Stifle.

Comment

• Good lord. This is awful. So, ummm, what's everyone think of that CFP decision?
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Good lord. This is awful. So, ummm, what's everyone think of that CFP decision?
                        They should have just had 3 in the CFP...Clemson gets a bye and OU-UGA...

Fuck OSU

Fuck Bama
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cogent. Sweet god in heaven. It finally happened.

So, Wiz, with Alabama guaranteed a CFP spot next season, who are your other 3 teams at this early stage?

Comment

• Good lord. This is awful. So, ummm, what's everyone think of that CFP decision?
                            Good on you for asking. I was rooting for OSU in their game against Wisc because it is simply more evidence of the East's dominance in the B10 which is a necessary precondition for re-alignment.

The whole B10 got screwed by not getting it's champion into the playoff. Bama played what turned out to be an easy schedule (not by their own design I might note, but because FSU turned out to be average at best). The SEC propaganda machine started immediately after the OSU win, and it seemed to me to be a foregone conclusion.

No game this year hurt the B10 more than OSU losing to OU at the Shoe. A lot like what happened to the B12 last year when OSU whipped OU. But good on OSU for scheduling home and away games with a quality opponent. When is the last time Alabama played an away game against a quality opponent? This year they had four away games.

The B10 got screwed, but the only way to solve the problem is to have a good team come out of the West so that the B10 championship game becomes a play-in game.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Cogent. Sweet god in heaven. It finally happened.

So, Wiz, with Alabama guaranteed a CFP spot next season, who are your other 3 teams at this early stage?
                              LULZ. That's the discussion we just had here in my office a few minutes ago. The Alabama +3 Playoff.

Comment

• Georgia should dominate the East and gets Auburn at home, so they should go no worse than 11-1 in the regular season. So, they're in.

Can Auburn get in at 10-2 losing only to Georgia and Alabama? Probably.

Not sure on the final spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X