Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    still waiting for the results from Mueller regarding what he was appointed to do investigate--- collusion regarding the election between trump and the Russians
    From Rod Rosenstein's letter appointing the special counsel stating the purpose of the investigation:

"...any links and/or coordination between Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump, and any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation..."

President Chump isn't even the target, despite the froth mouthed ravings of the GOP, their minions and Faux News. Lying to the FBI will be the most common charge leveled, given how reality challenged Chump and his inner circle are. Unless Chump directed the lies, he walks clean as a whistle. (Assuming Chump's statements, not made under oath, and his actions concerning Comey, do not rise to an indictable level.)

I think Chump fears that the investigation will expand to times prior to the campaign. This would explain a lot. It seems to me that Putin has something on Trump. Probably from some shady real estate deal with Russians in years gone by. Something that could be viewed as tax evasion or money laundering. That would explain why Trump enjoys being Putin's cock holster. "My and my family's finances are off limits to the Mueller investigation." "I will not release my tax returns." His refusal to admit Russia tried to disrupt our election, despite the overwhelming evidence. Trump's coddling of Syria at Putin's behest. His firing of Comey to get 'that Russian thing' off his back. His stated reluctance to sign veto proof sanctions on Russia. His instructions to Kushner to lie about the purpose of meeting with Russians.

Chump is very talented at making things worse for himself when he doesn't need to.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      That comment by Da Geezer was a real POS comment.
      Well, my post to try to broker a reasonable discussion from the two sides on certain defined subjects prompted a ridiculous outburst from the Geeze that ultimately labeled me as an unavowed Marxist.

Another POS post of his. It's too bad. He has some good ideas when he's willing to not be an ass-hat.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I don't get the marxist, libtard, prog labels designed to inflame coversation or shut it down. Nobody in here is a marxist FFS.

Comment

• I am. Groucho.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA, we would like you to be a member of this community.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              I don't get the marxist, libtard, prog labels designed to inflame coversation or shut it down. Nobody in here is a marxist FFS.
              It's what they do. Pocahontas, crooked Hillary, Little Marko, snowflake etc etc.

Give a name, use it and get the rest of the mouth breathers to use it and accept it.

Demonize the other side.

Classic propaganda technique.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• These discussions lack comity. Once we lose civility, we lose good discourse.

With love,
                Groucho Marxist
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Screw you.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Xoxoxo

Comment

• Kapture might never have heard of Grouch Marx

Comment

• Karl's younger brother.

Comment

• Buchanan's cousin

Comment

• Thankfully the Progs on this thread aren't inflammatory.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think both sides lose themselves. It weakens good debate. The Internet does that to a person.

Comment

• Meanwhile, AlabamAlum's horrific Groucho routine brings no scorn, ridicule, personal insult, gloveslappery, nuclear attack or otherwise. What the fuck, people.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X