No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Geezer is out of his element talking computers.

Comment

• Yeah, I could probably read up more on it, but I doubt it would change my mind. This is a stupid move. God bless most of his regulatory rollback, but this is nonsense.

Though, if "Wild" Hoss and Alabam"Alum" agree then I'm almost certainly not just wrong, but wrong in a sort of earth is flat, 2+2=eleventybillion, Get Right With Cally kind of way.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Wait a minute, the earth ISN'T flat????
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It only looks that way from Ohio. Along with desolate, hopeless, and beige.

Comment

• Talent is a demented Johnny Appleseed, but instead of fruit trees, he sows stupidity and his own brand of verbal fecal spew. I have read his posts for far too long now and have become dumber because of him. We are ALL dumber because of him.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ah, the classics.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, couldn't remember it exactly, though. The original was longer, better. But memory fails and I think it died with Worldcrossing. Like tears in the rain.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  Talent is a demented Johnny Appleseed, but instead of fruit trees, he sows stupidity and his own brand of verbal fecal spew. I have read his posts for far too long now and have become dumber because of him. We are ALL dumber because of him.
                  you should try reading your posts sometime

Comment

• some interesting world views on the age of consent

This map shows the female legal age of consent for heterosexual sex in different countries around the world. The age of consent is the age at which a young person is legally able to understand and agree to consensual sex. In most countries, until you reac

most of south America is 14

china is 14

much of the deep south was 14 in the 70's when moore was out

the testosterone of America lets out a collective wtf were you thinking when a 15 year old kid narcs his hot teacher out when she ultimately gets outed

I would be sick at my stomach if my kids age 14 or 15 were sexually active with someone much older. but when I was 14 I didn't mind having my virginity plucked by a divorcee on my paper route

but if you look at that chart much of the world doesn't look at it that way
                    Germany Italy spain peru mexico all 14

Comment

• Crash,

You talk about MY posts, then you come out with a creepy "hey, guys, pedophilia is okay!" post?

Jesus, man.

Comment

• Wow.

Comment

• I forgot about how throttled the internet was pre 2015 and how expensive online streaming services were....

weren't.

Comment

• It cost the government over 2 billion to build a functioning website, I don't want government anywhere near the internet.

call me crazy

Comment

• idiots

in no way did I EVER condone pedophilia

I point out the law in multiple countries that allow females to consent at `age 14

canada mexico Germany Italy china argentina peru all western type countires-- Puerto rico--an American territory

all 14

why it was accepted for lorretta lynn and jerry lee lewis married at 15/married a 14 yo

somebody want to tell me why those countries passed those laws at those ages

is the rest of the world a bunch of immoral fu--s and we are a beacon of morality
                              Last edited by crashcourse; November 21, 2017, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• The dude was cruising the family courts and malls, what the laws allegedly are in Italy are of no concern.

Comment

Working...
                                X