Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
    Laughably untrue=15 women making similar allegations, his ex wife testifying under oath, and the man himself admitting it.

Undeniably true=Hillary Clinton is running a pedophilia ring out of a pizzeria because john podesta emailed his risotto recipe.
    All that magically went away when those democrat funds dried up and Trump elected. Same with the Herman Cain accusers, disappeared after he withdrew. Same lawyer too.

Comment

• Daniel Dale of the Toronto Star has been calling up county by county leadership in the Alabama GOP and he's getting either 'no comment' or "Even if it's 100% true I still support him". The Marion County GOP chair in particular added that there's nothing unusual or wrong with 30-something men dating high school sophomores.

AA- I am not acquainted with the rich cultural traditions of the sovereign state of Alabama. Is it common for 32-year old men to seek out 14 year olds to date? It seems highly unusual to me, but then again, I am a city boy coastal elite who doesn't understand what makes Real Americans tick.

Thanks for taking my call and now I'll hang up and listen.

Yer Pal,
      DSL

Comment

• I'm a lot more convinced of his guilt now than I was before reading that nonsense, that's for sure.
        I agree. It has the ring of truth.
        Last edited by Da Geezer; November 9, 2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Dale is a friggin' machine. He's unreal. I have a lot of admiration for him, in a way that I do not normally for newspaper reporters. He was born for it, as structured today. He covered the Rob Ford years in Toronto, which seems like awfully good preparation for covering Trump.

Comment

• Yeah, he's definitely one of my favorite follows for news. Rukmini Calamachi is really interesting too.

Comment

• Maybe. 40 years ago. Not sure, im not even that old. So i dont know.

Absolutely not in 2017... or 2000... or 1985.... before that, not sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                All that magically went away when those democrat funds dried up and Trump elected. Same with the Herman Cain accusers, disappeared after he withdrew. Same lawyer too.
                No it didn't. No one recanted. Summer zervos is still suing for defamation.

Maybe the coverage went away, shamefully, but the information did not.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Moore is a crook and a reprobate. He will deny this as he has other things and his fans will turn the other way.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Moore is a crook and a reprobate. He will deny this as he has other things and his fans will turn the other way.
                    Dammit, AA, no sass back?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                      No it didn't. No one recanted. Summer zervos is still suing for defamation.

Maybe the coverage went away, shamefully, but the information did not.
                      They just disappeared lolol

And Summer? https://www.google.com/amp/www.daily...eality-TV.html

Shes the one that after Trump supposedly assaulted her, reached out to him last year to reconnect and have him stop by her business, and felt snubbed when the campaign declined. Always spoke of Trump in glowing terms even after the sexual assault?

You wait until weeks before the election to tell on a billionaire? Yeaaaaaaah haha
                      Last edited by Kapture1; November 9, 2017, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• How's his lawsuit vs them coming along?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Dammit, AA, no sass back?
                          AA, if I have it right, is left of center. So therefore it is no surprise he is a pedo-supporter. The left supports pedos; the right does not.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                            How's his lawsuit vs them coming along?
                            What's the point now? If you are a famous person defamation is winnable when there is evidence of sever financial loss. Had he lost the election i would expect him to sue them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                              What's the point now? If you are a famous person slander is winnable when there is evidence of sever financial loss. Had he lost the election i would expect him to sue them all.
                              HAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                HAHAHAHA
                                ?

But he didnt lose. There was no loss to Trump, was there?

Comment

Working...
                                X