No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman who flipped off Trump and the double standard at her office.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• ...wtf is wrong with this world when you can't even flip the POTUS off...

Ridiculous.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You can, but there are consequences for actions.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• For many of us, but not all of us. Maybe that's why that person did what she did.

Comment

• I don't think she thought she would be fired. Her mistake was disclosing it to superiors. I think she would still have a job if she had just been anonymous.

And I don't blame the company.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You don't see a double standard? Exec vs drone?
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Blame doesn't lie with the company -- companies exist to make money, and in an environment in which there are obvious risks to doing so. Still true that, for some people, actions have consequences, and that the division between those people and others may have/probably did have something to do with her decision.

Comment

• what? a facebook post that a dozen people saw vs flipping off the president which the entire nation saw.

Think it's comparing apples to oranges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                    You don't see a double standard? Exec vs drone?

There are double standards, no doubt. The company feels her actions could cost it contracts. With Trump's special brand of petulance and pettiness, it's probably not an unreasonable stance. The exec calling someone a libtard and whatever, notsomuch.

Comment

• donna brasille will be on tucker Carlson tomorrow

weird her last conversation with Clinton was about seth rich

she's feeling real guilty about something

Comment

• Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-sit-down.html

Comment

• I just flipped all of you off...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I farted in your general direction in response.

Comment

• That lady may have lost her job and her career, but she will always have the exhilaration of flipping him off.

Comment

• I just farted and flipped all of you off

:::fart noises:::
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X