No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting... we will get to see a clear difference between 0bama's arab spring and Trump's. See which backed the correct horse. Im willing to place a bet on a reformer, moderate Islam over the Muslim Brotherhood

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      ....... Im willing to place a bet on a reformer, moderate Islam over the Muslim Brotherhood
      Nope .....

Machiavelli ...... "political power arises from the barrel of a gun."

That one's been shown to be remarkably true over time.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Kapture, do you have any idea how moderate the Muslim Brotherhood is or isn't vis-a-vis ISIS, Al Qaeda, or anyone else? How would you measure that?

Comment

• Sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Trump undercuts the State Dept again. Praises the Saudi Purge before Tillerson and State could even appraise what had happened.

Maybe he has a direct connection to the Saudi King & Prince that doesn't work for Tillerson? Hmmmm

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...th-saudi-tweet
            Ultimately I think I would beware of any coverage that fails to factor in the potential Saudi Aramco IPO. Potentially the largest IPO in history. Saudi is trying to get either the NYSE or the LSE to waive as many disclosure-related listing requirements as possible, possibly because disclosure of information equity investors want is just against the grain there, but also possibly because it could reveal that Saudi oil reserves aren't quite as high as they've always claimed.

It's easy to imagine that Trump views that IPO as some sort of art-of-the-deal transaction in which he can brilliantly negotiate something that benefits Kushner's capital-starved family, yields an Aramco IPO in New York, and does nothing for the integrity of our capital markets.

Just guessing. There's a whole security side to this that's harder to understand, but it's an easy fit to imagine Trump understands the money side and is responding to it.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/927814485917671424[/ame]

Comment

• seth rich just wont go away will he DSL

Comment

• My President bows to no one.

Comment

• Had some great Reuben Egg Rolls in the wonderful blue oasis Chicago Illinois. It was at a Irish restaurant run by Mexicans.

Comment

• Lol
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Had some great Reuben Egg Rolls in the wonderful blue oasis Chicago Illinois. It was at a Irish restaurant run by Mexicans.

Man, those look good!
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Those look phenomenal

Comment

• I love a good Reuban Sandwich. Have had Reuban eggrolls a couple of times. Good, but do not compare to a Reuban on rye bread.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                              seth rich just wont go away will he DSL

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dnc-donna...163811685.html
                              it's ok... they dedicated a bike rack

Comment

• Lunch with the troops

Comment

Working...
                                X