X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady was fired.

Comment

• Mmmmmmmnnnn Chicken wings.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• With a cold beer.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Chicken wings. Blue Cheese of Ranch?

Blue cheese, FTW

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXwakHd0UU0"]Joe Rogan 's Blue Cheese with Wings Moment - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• idiots
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                He purchased an AR 15 and the handguns from everything I've seen. Just got denied the concealed permit. With his background, how TF is that possible?

That's hitting the anti NRA talking points as well.
                It appears that the Air Force did not pass along the information about his domestic violence charges to the background check database. Also unclear if he would've been flagged even then because was handled through military courts.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Chicken wings. Blue Cheese of Ranch?

Blue cheese, FTW
                  Bleu cheese, bleu cheese on anything.

Comment

• "It must suck to hijack your party, steal a nomination, turn DNC into money laundromat, bury any evidence against you, finance fake dossier, swipe the debate questions, and promise free everything, yet still lose to someone you call incompetent."
                    #DonnaBrazileBookExcerpt #MAGA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I've ad bleu cheese off your wife's backside...so I agree...

...at least I think it was bleu cheese...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is true and Kushner and Trump may have ok'ed it.
                        Got any evidence of this?

Comment

• Nothing concrete. That's why I said may.

Kushner apparently made a secret trip to Saudi Arabia at the end of October to talk about who knows what. https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...-arabia-244291

Then today, Trump tweets that he is aware of what saudi is thinking and supports it wholeheartedly.

Like I said, Kushner may have ok'ed it when he met with the Saudis last week.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• The Trump administration has said its strategy is to try to draw in neighboring Arab leaders to play a role in Middle East peace. “Jared has always been driven to try and solve the Israel-Palestinian dispute,” said billionaire real estate investor Tom Barrack, a longtime friend and close Trump confidant. “The key to solving that dispute is Egypt. And the key to Egypt is Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia.”

LOL, LOL, LOL. And people say Politico is a left-wing outlet. IMO they're just a DC creature.

Comment

• Brilliant idea!

Comment

• Trump undercuts the State Dept again. Praises the Saudi Purge before Tillerson and State could even appraise what had happened.

Maybe he has a direct connection to the Saudi King & Prince that doesn't work for Tillerson? Hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X