Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #2 disappoints me...
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Kangaroo...the other pink meat...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You guys are all going to an early grave eating McPoison.

For breakfast, have something healthy like triple chocolate cheese cake drowning in fudge sauce.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• STFU
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
            You guys are all going to an early grave eating McPoison.

For breakfast, have something healthy like triple chocolate cheese cake drowning in fudge sauce.
            At least there's some cheese involved there, but WTF? Is girl food.

Comment

• The Trump administration released a dire scientific report Friday detailing the growing threats of climate change. The report stands in stark contrast to the administration’s efforts to downplay humans’ role in global warming, withdraw from an international climate accord and reverse Obama-era policies aimed at curbing America’s greenhouse-gas output.

The White House did not seek to prevent the release of the government’s National Climate Assessment, which is mandated by law, despite the fact that its findings sharply contradict the administration’s policies. The report affirms that climate change is driven almost entirely by human action, warns of potential sea level rise as high as 8 feet by the year 2100, and enumerates myriad climate-related damages across the United States that are already occurring due to 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit of global warming since 1900.

“It is extremely likely that human influence has been the dominant cause of the observed warming since the mid-20th century,” the document reports. “For the warming over the last century, there is no convincing alternative explanation supported by the extent of the observational evidence.”

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                At least there's some cheese involved there, but WTF? Is girl food.
                ...I'm gonna say...there's a very good chance...that Jon...is gay...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  STFU
                  Have a McMuffin Wiz!

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

...and in Ohio....

Comment

• Who's the clown with the gun?
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Rule number #1 I dont eat breakfast (and never have) though I love breakfast food. And study's now show im vindicated.

meat loaf with ketchup sauce or gravy? (There is only one correct answer: ketchup sauce).
                          Either is good ill grab the ketchup first and even steak sauce.

People in the UP prefer ketchup
                          Not on mine, nor gravy - pass the sour cream!

BTW, I made some pasties about a month ago. They were pretty damn tasty.
                          That's damn impressive CGVT, now im hungry if anyone hasn't figured out im very impulsive. So ...

Comment

• What studies are you referring to WingsFan?
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                              What studies are you referring to WingsFan?
                              Wingy was in a test group once that fed him breakfast meats made from lab rats...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Wingy was in a test group once that fed him breakfast meats made from lab rats...
                                McRibs?

Comment

Working...
                                X