• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stan?no?cen?trism
    ˌstAN?ōˈsentrizəm/
    adjective
    noun: stannocentrism
    evaluation of other posters according to the desire to just be an ass for no resason, which, in rare cases such as this one, turns out to be actually quite amusing for all.

Comment

• I will look for your Happy Kwanzaa card in the mail this fall.

BTW I do have a Rhodesian Ridgeback, championship grade naturally.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Beautiful breed, no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
          If a phobia is a fear, how is it that people who plain don't like gays are called homophobes? Seems a misnomer to me. There's no fear involved.
          A lot of hate is triggered by fear. It's irrational to hate somebody because they do something that harms nobody. It's fear. Fear of what, I'm not sure? OP would have to answer that.
          Last edited by *JD*; July 25, 2014, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• A good idea is to just put him on Ignore. I've had him there for about a year and haven't missed a thing.

Comment

• A lot of rational discourse is also mislabeled as "phobia" by people who don't want that discourse to take place.
              Last edited by Hannibal; July 25, 2014, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Woody Hayes was Michiganphobic. Just a combination of fear and ignorance.

Comment

• OP pretty much outed himself as a hardcore racist years ago with the various not-so-subtle comments he's made. Don't know why anyone's surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    A lot of rational discourse is also mislabeled as "phobia" by people who don't want that discourse to take place.
                    Hanni, this is hardly the venue to have a serious discussion about the miserable state that millions of blacks find themselves in at present, certainly not all but most.

It would be damn comical if it was so pervasive and tradgic. Merely turn the 11 O'clock in any major US City in order to witness in horror the urban ghetto decay, blight and violence.

I stand by my original assertion and refuse to ignore or pretend that it's anything less than a national embarrassment and a disaster of epic proportions.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      OP pretty much outed himself as a hardcore racist years ago with the various not-so-subtle comments he's made. Don't know why anyone's surprised.
                      Yeah, at first I thought he was just making bad jokes but then the hits kept coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                        Beautiful breed, no doubt.
                        Easy Hack, he's not gay.

]

Comment

• That's the gayest-looking ridgeback I've ever seen.

Comment

• Don't tell that to his face. He is NOT a nice dog.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Hack, your expertise in these matters is usually unparalleled but you are mistaken. Even neutered, Angus is whore tamin' MoFo. (Liney, can I still say stuff like that?)

Comment

• Ridgebacks have the rep for either ignoring strangers or being rather aggressive toward them. No in between. Did you have any trouble training Angus as a pup or did you contract that out?
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X