No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...I hear that secret that hack keeps...when he's talking in his sleep...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sheriff David Clarke is resigning

Articles and videos about Milwaukee Co. Sheriff David Clarke resigns, says he will announce 'next steps' soon on FOX6 News Milwaukee.

Comment

• :::shocking:::
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz The Romantic

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Non-Trump news from WaPo:

Boy tortured, starved to death and his body fed to hogs. I'm not much on the death penalty, but I would start the IV and push the cocktail on both these assholes.

Utah nurse (correctly) tells the cop, without a warrant, he can't draw blood on a patient if the (unconscious) patient can't give consent or is not under arrest.

Choose what you think happens:

A. The cop respectfully acquiesces and leaves to obtain a warrant.

B. The cop gets mad, cusses her out, and leaves.

C. The cop loses his mind, puts the nurse in cuffs, drags her off the unit, stuffs her in his patrol car, draws the blood illegally, and is later fired.

D. The cop loses his mind, puts the nurse in cuffs, drags her off the unit, stuffs her in his patrol car, draws the blood illegally, and is not even disciplined - just reassigned without suspension or apparent reprimand.
              Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 1, 2017, 09:14 AM.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• D.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• You win the prize. Send me your P.O. Box, Jeff. You've won a John Cooper signed OSU program.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What Chump's wall will cost. (And no, Mexico won't pay for it.) Four 30 foot concrete prototypes at $500,000 each. Cost of non-concrete prototypes not yet announced. A million bucks per 60' at how many miles can potentially be what the US taxpayer gets soaked for? Which Trump/campaign contributor owned shell companies will be awarded the contracts?

Four companies will be paid up to $500,000 each for a 30ft segment of concrete border wall.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• That was an absolute no brainer. I'll take a rain check on the osu program, thanks.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

D. The cop loses his mind, puts the nurse in cuffs, drags her off the unit, stuffs her in his patrol car, draws the blood illegally, and is not even disciplined - just reassigned without suspension or apparent reprimand.
                        I get that LE feels put-upon sometimes, but this kind of stuff just doesn't help. I think rational people would be willing to accept that the strain and stress sometimes may knock an officer off his/her pins at some point, but FFS, there has to be accountability in place of their blue veil shit.

Often when officers busted for (gross) misconduct are "fired"...but in reality are just quietly traded to another department. And sometimes carry on with the same behavior there. Its ultimately counterproductive IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                          I get that LE feels put-upon sometimes, but this kind of stuff just doesn't help. I think rational people would be willing to accept that the strain and stress sometimes may knock an officer off his/her pins at some point, but FFS, there has to be accountability in place of their blue veil shit.

Often when officers busted for (gross) misconduct are "fired"...but in reality are just quietly traded to another department. And sometimes carry on with the same behavior there. Its ultimately counterproductive IMO.

Agreed. There has been a call by some for a sort of state/national "licensure" for LEOs, kinda like what nurses, lawyers, physicians, and tons of other professions have. If you're fired for gross misconduct, you lose your card and can't get hired (hidden) in another city's department.

Comment

Non-Trump news from WaPo:

Boy tortured, starved to death and his body fed to hogs. I'm not much on the death penalty, but I would start the IV and push the cocktail on both these assholes.

Utah nurse (correctly) tells the cop, without a warrant, he can't draw blood on a patient if the (unconscious) patient can't give consent or is not under arrest.

Choose what you think happens:

A. The cop respectfully acquiesces and leaves to obtain a warrant.

B. The cop gets mad, cusses her out, and leaves.

C. The cop loses his mind, puts the nurse in cuffs, drags her off the unit, stuffs her in his patrol car, draws the blood illegally, and is later fired.

Damn, was gonna ask if the patient was white or black, but d would have been my guess too.

Comment

Non-Trump news from WaPo:

No cocktail needed, Drano is readily available and cheaper than rope.
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Choose what you think happens:
                                The one that will be the most disturbing "ding" D

Comment

Working...
                                X