Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
    It is crazy. We'll fucking talk about a gay guy coming out for 3 fucking weeks and this kind of stuff gets swept under the rug. Of course, there isn't really much to discuss on something like this, but it's almost just a quick blot that won't get any more attention. Sad.
    Congratulations on your "coming-out party", I had you pegged as a homo years ago.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

• OP, if you'd, um, pegged Oracle as a homo I'm sure he would have remembered the incident and does not need help recalling it. Unless you are very small or Oracle was very drunk. Either way, I'm sure few of us here really care to know more.

Comment

• Hack, where have you been, I'm a little disappointed in you these Sochi Games.

While you are enjoying a hot steamy cup of Johan or Gevalia in the safe & cozy confines of your villa in America , Pussy Riot is taking a steel-toed Russian military boot to the head in Sochi!

Anderson Cooper is not amused.

[youtube]cafatIIF6vw[/youtube]
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            OP, if you'd, um, pegged Oracle as a homo I'm sure he would have remembered the incident and does not need help recalling it. Unless you are very small or Oracle was very drunk. Either way, I'm sure few of us here really care to know more.
            Evidence definitely says, both are likely.

Edit: By that I mean, I drink...often and OP loves to show all his toys...to make up for something.
            Last edited by The Oracle; February 20, 2014, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Awww, the hockey ladies lose gold to Canucks in OT. They gave it a good run and played with skill, speed, good sportsmanship. Congrats to both teams.
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I can't stand the overproduced pageantry of the Olympics. Haven't closely watched one in a long time.

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Let me get this straight ....

There really is some kind of rock band named "Pussy Riot"?
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sweden - Finland 0-0 after one.

Finland goaltender Tuukka Rask will not play as a result of the flu, a huge loss for an underdog Finnish side.

Comment

• Sweden beats a Rask-less Finland 2-1.

Canada or the US will thump Team IKEA big-time!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          Let me get this straight ....

There really is some kind of rock band named "Pussy Riot"?

A Russian all girl punk band. Comrade Sensitivity (Putin) jailed them for nearly two years for singing an anti-Putin song in a cathedral. Beaten by security forces in Sochi a few days back. Evidently, His Macho-ness didn't like two of them appearing on the Colbert Report and actually speaking their minds.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• The music is the vehicle, though. It's not just a band. It's a group of women who promote a Western political agenda using the music as a way to get attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                              A Russian all girl punk band. Comrade Sensitivity (Putin) jailed them for nearly two years for singing an anti-Putin song in a cathedral. Beaten by security forces in Sochi a few days back. Evidently, His Macho-ness didn't like two of them appearing on the Colbert Report and actually speaking their minds.
                              Hooliganism was the charge...
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Is that the same charge they got Khordokhovsky on?

Comment

Working...
                                X