No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the wrong place to be searching for true humor, but it does have unintentional humor in spades.

Comment

• I really find absolutely no value or purpose in the gif, can you please attempt to explain the intended humor?

How does Obama have any relation to OJ Simpson?

Comment

• Trump has been asking his legal team what his options for pardons are...LOL

"He has told aides he was especially disturbed after learning Mueller would be able to access several years of his tax returns."

Comment

• Mark Corallo, a member of Trump's legal team who was opposed to attacking Robert Mueller, resigned tonight. The legal team plans to focus on attacking the credibility and 'conflicts of interest' of Robert Mueller and his team, rather than issues of substance they may raise.

In a sign of a looming showdown with the special counsel, presidential aides are looking for information to get investigators recused or justify firing him.

Comment

• I did not realize the Juice turned down a plea deal for 2 and 1/2 years to try his luck in court. Cable news was the way back machine tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Mark Corallo, a member of Trump's legal team who was opposed to attacking Robert Mueller, resigned tonight. The legal team plans to focus on attacking the credibility and 'conflicts of interest' of Robert Mueller and his team, rather than issues of substance they may raise.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/20/u...stigation.html

The failing NY Times. Nice try!!!!

Comment

• Wow, CBS reporting Marc Kasowitz is now out too. The head of Trump's legal team and its spokesperson both fired/resigned tonight

Comment

• Someone tell Trump this isn't reality TV, it's reality.

Comment

• Idle thought: I wonder what the Secret Service code name for Trump is. "Orange Shemp", perhaps?
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• LOL!

Comment

• Possible Correction on what I said last night...Kasowitz may still work for Trump, but won't head the Russia defense anymore. Corallo definitely gone though

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/LPDonovan/status/888202137750077441[/ame]

Comment

• John Dowd will be the main representation, he is the same guy who investigated Pete Rose and defended McCain in the Keating 5 scandal. A step up from Kasowitz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                              Idle thought: I wonder what the Secret Service code name for Trump is. "Orange Shemp", perhaps?
                              "Big Hands".

Comment

• Trump probably ordered them to use MAGA

Comment

Working...
                                X