No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla passed Ford in market valuation this morning. Tesla is now just behind GM as the largest "auto" company by valuation.

72,000,000 people are now on Medicaid

3,200,000 people quit their job in January

Hillary carried counties representing 2/3 of national wealth, Trump took 1/3.

Hatch Act was passed in 1939. Debatable if Scavino crossed the line and whether he is exempt.
    Sorry. My bad. I was thinking of the Logan Act. Scavino being an ethics "expert" for the Bush43 administration tells you all you need to know about his opinions.
    Last edited by Da Geezer; April 3, 2017, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
      Probably a Chechen or maybe one of the Fuckedupistans. Putin's approval rating within Russia is north of 80%, despite the economic hardships. Certainly Daesh will claim credit, but it will be hard to narrow down without knowing the explosive type and how detonated. It will be interesting to see what President Chump tweets - maybe he'll claim credit?
      Putin's lil psychopath buddy, Ramzan Kadyrov, has been allowed to play dictator in Chechnya in exchange for preventing these sort of things. Would not be good for that relationship if it turns out to be a Chechen.

Comment

• Some reports that two other bombs were found and defused at different subway stations

Comment

• Good point about Kadyrov.

Comment

• Now that Schiff and Nunes have agreed on the significance of the whistleblower's documents, it is good to remember that the congressional committee asked Comey specifically about Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch, and Ben Rhodes as the source of the unmasking and the leaks. This report adds Brennan and Clapper to the mix.

Fox is reporting this morning that Trump, his family, and his campaign was under surveillance before his nomination. Sources are anonymous. The whole report:

Monday on Fox News Channel's "Fox & Friends," Fox News senior correspondent Adam Housley laid out his reporting on allegations that | Clips
            Last edited by Da Geezer; April 3, 2017, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• We're linking breitbart now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                We're linking breitbart now.
                Well, everything else other than FOX is fake news
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• They've all become foxnews if we are being honest with ourselves..
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• There's several outlets (respectable ones, not just Breitbart types) that are reporting that Susan Rice made a number of requests to unmask individuals. Should be noted that there's nothing definitely illegal about that but should absolutely be investigated to see if there was no legitimate reason to do so other than politics.

New wrinkle...if any of this intel was collected by the NSA, Admiral Mike Rogers would likely know about it and would have had to approve of the unmasking himself. Trump's head of the NSA was Obama's guy going back to April 2014.

Comment

• There's several outlets (respectable ones, not just Breitbart types) that are reporting that Susan Rice made a number of requests to unmask individuals. Should be noted that there's nothing definitely illegal about that but should absolutely be investigated to see if there was no legitimate reason to do so other than politics.
                      Yeah, I was going to mention that, but I can't muster a fuck given on this shit.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Yeah, I was going to mention that, but I can't muster a fuck given on this shit.
                        Heh, would leaking the info about Rice to the press (anonymously) also constitute a crime? I imagine that info was still classified. Find the leakers!

Comment

• I think this is the article from Eli Lake about Susan Rice

Not that anyone here might care, but the National Security Council is housed in the old executive office building, the location that Nunes says he went to view the whistleblower documents. Nothing leaves the NSC office (now that Hillary is not around). Reporting this afternoon has it that what Nunes was looking at was requests by Rice to unmask American citizens picked up in NSA surveillance, and their correlation to the known schedules of the foreigners surveilled. Right wing radio is suggesting that foreigners were tapped with the purpose of picking up Americans, not for foreign intelligence.

Oh, and your "paper of record" said today that what is happening in Venezuela is a populist movement, likening it to the Trump election or Brexit.

Comment

• Ring-wing radio clearly correct, clear-eyed, and untainted by bias of cucks.

Comment

• Heh, would leaking the info about Rice to the press (anonymously) also constitute a crime? I imagine that info was still classified. Find the leakers!
                              No, not if it is not true. I've said before that leaking (ostensibly classified) information is not a crime if the information is not true. Information cannot be both untrue and classified. To bring up the question assumes the leak about Rice is true. C'mon Strange, try to keep up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                                No, not if it is not true. I've said before that leaking (ostensibly classified) information is not a crime if the information is not true. Information cannot be both untrue and classified. To bring up the question assumes the leak about Rice is true. C'mon Strange, try to keep up!
                                So if the info is true, then someone leaked classified information for political gain. And that's a crime equal if not greater than any actual content in the leaks.

Correct, Geezer?

Comment

Working...
                                X