Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe ``engineering'' is a euphemism for something.

Comment

• These are highlights, so take them for what they are. But if his jumper is as good and consistent as it looks, good luck because he's impossible to keep out of the lane. Won't be much of a drop off(if any) after Burke if his jumper is there.

Comment

• Shouldn't need to replace Burke's scoring/shooting; there should be plenty of other scorers here if everyone returns but Burke. Need Walton to run the offense, take care of the ball and play defense.

Comment

• I haven't watched the video but it's hard to believe there'll be no dropoff. Burke is a marvelous, marvelous player. Not yet the kind of guy that an create on demand for any player out there, but he just might get there. In a best-case scenario, yesterday was Burke realizing how to use his speed and talent to do just that, and we'll see more of it as the season goes on. Also want to see him stop forcing things late in games, which he has a habit of doing. Gotta keep running the offense.

Comment

• Walton is rated much higher than Burke was but I thought Burke should've had a higher ranking from what I saw of him in his last year in H.S.. I will say that Walton looks very, very, good. He's really made a leap over the last 6 months.

p.s.- Man, that first team he was playing against had some hideous unis!

Comment

• Burke was rated lower than he should've been, he had a terrific senior season. Walton looks similar caliber regardless of rankings.

Comment

• Highlights from Walton's first game of the year.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQjZkGN12_c&feature=player_embedded#"]Michigan commit Derrick Walton Jr. 2013 Chandler Park Academy highlights vs Cass Tech - YouTube[/ame]!

Comment

• I missed it whenever it went down but Karl Townes Jr. (2015) committed to UK. No real surprise there. Once Calipari was able to coach the D.R. olympic team and get unlimited access to the 7 footer, it was pretty much a done deal.

Comment

• That #5 in the Walton video looks like he's 3 feet tall. It's like when Webster went out for bball!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      That #5 in the Walton video looks like he's 3 feet tall. It's like when Webster went out for bball!
                      Was that the episode where Webster was going to jump up and hit Patrick Ewing in the knee?
                      The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• that wasn't his knee
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 5-star, Kentucky commit James Young taking on 4-star Michigan commit Derrick Walton at Southfield High's Battle of the Best on 12/15/12. Young finished with ...

Some good stuff right here. He looks better every time I see an update.

Comment

• Walton's last game, showing the good and bad:

Derrick Walton continued his strong play on Friday evening, scoring 32 points to lead Chandler Park to a win over Chicago Hyde Park. Walton excelled in all facets of the game as you can see in the following scouting video: After the jump, Walton discusses the win and his performance on Friday evening. You scored […]

Comment

• Here's a recruiting update on SF Vince Edwards (#63 on Rivals). It looks like he may visit this Sunday for the Iowa game.

Vince Edwards, a versatile wing prospect out of Middletown, Ohio, shot up Michigan recruiting boards after two of the Wolverines’ top combo forward targets committed elsewhere. The Wolverines have been in on the 6-foot-7 combo player throughout the summer but mutual interest continues to rise steadily. An offer is awaiting Edwards when he visits Ann […]

Comment

• T-Shirts: http://prephoopstv.spreadshirt.com/Michigan Wolverine commit Derrick Walton Jr.2013 Chandler Park Academy highlights vs Pershing at the Motor City ...

More Walton. He's making a close run at my favorite recruit over the last few years with Zak Irvin. I'm telling you, were not gonna drop off with Burke leaving, as stupid as that sounds(and I'm not saying Walton is going to be as good as Burke off the bat).

Comment

Working...
                                X