Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USC @ Michigan, Saturday 9/21, 3:30, CBS/CBS Video.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well you won't beat Ohio but you'll have a good shot at all else.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

You were right Wizard ... you are one smart dude.

There I said it.

Its too bad you have never received strength to sire a male offspring ...
      Bastard...you just couldn't leave well enough alone could you whistleboy?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        omg ... AA is hitting the shine again
        How do you feel now Liney?
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Corso and AlabamAlum called it.
          Last edited by edindetroit; Yesterday, 07:25 PM.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            M will absolutely cover and may win outright.
            Ahem.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              O ye of little faith. M wins this (or at least covers).
              Clint Eastwood Nod GIF by GritTV

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                Kirk Campbell needs to see what the Packers are doing with Malik Willis today and learn how to call a game with Orji in there. A QB that hardly can pass the ball. M can be competitive if they embrace Mullings as RB #1 too. Turnover margin needs to be top of the mind as well.

Liney’s scenario reminds me of 2007 Oregon @ M. The season would truly be going downhill if that happens.

M 27
                USC 23
                Go Blue! Fork in the road-like game for the season.
                Holy shit! Cody's a time traveler.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

How do you feel now Liney?
                  Pretty good. I gave the Wolverines a bit of a chance because it was the Big Ten home opener, and historically, they play well in those games, even when they are bad. They were ready to play. I thought maybe they were gassed out at the end, but Mullings saved their bacon. Good for them.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Mr. Sandbag, bring me a dream (bung, bung, bung, bung)
                    Make him the dumbest that I've ever seen (bung, bung, bung, bung)​
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Holy shit was that cathartic. Chicken soup for the Michigan fan’s soul.

Our leading receiver was Marlin Klein with 1 catch for 10 yards. BUT the defense chipped in with 4 sacks, 8 TFLs, and a pick 6.

Michigan also ran for 290 yards on 46 attempts.

It’s about time something good happened to this program.

Comment

• Years from now, they won’t ask “how”? They’ll just ask “how many?” Even in this — possibly the least important UM season in my lifetime — we needed that one pretty badly. Bowl elegantly seems highly likely now. The only unwinnable games left are Oregon and OSU. A 9-3 finish would make the season a resounding success. 8–4 would still be good.

Didn’t entirely deserve to win — the 2nd half is precisely what I expected the whole to look like. But Wink may have just schemed up enough to shut down USC in the first half — long enough to spot us a 14 point lead, which we later blew but not by enough to put ourselves out of striking distance. At least Sherrone finally figured out, it seems, that Mullings is the better back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Holy shit was that cathartic. Chicken soup for the Michigan fan’s soul.

Our leading receiver was Marlin Klein with 1 catch for 10 yards. BUT the defense chipped in with 4 sacks, 8 TFLs, and a pick 6.

It's about time? You are the defending natty champs. JFC.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            Years from now, they won’t ask “how”? They’ll just ask “how many?” Even in this — possibly the least important UM season in my lifetime — we needed that one pretty badly. Bowl elegantly seems highly likely now. The only unwinnable games left are Oregon and OSU. A 9-3 finish would make the season a resounding success. 8–4 would still be good.

Didn’t entirely deserve to win — the 2nd half is precisely what I expected the whole to look like. But Wink may have just schemed up enough to shut down USC in the first half — long enough to spot us a 14 point lead, which we later blew but not by enough to put ourselves out of striking distance. At least Sherrone finally figured out, it seems, that Mullings is the better back.
                            USC is still USC. I'm not sold on them. They beat LSU...who struggled to beat UCLA (creamed by The Hoosiers) and LSU should have lost to the Cocks...and they beat Utah State. Sorry not sold. They are better on defense than last year but worse offensively. That said it was a good win by a team with no QB...you found a way.

Now bow before me....I'm UP UP UP!!!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Holy shit was that cathartic. Chicken soup for the Michigan fan’s soul.

31 yards passing whew, only 43 rushing on 13 carries. It's not like he's Vick or Jackson running the ball either. My question is why is Orgii the qb if he can't do anything.

The only thing he's good at is a power type read run a la Braxton Miller 235 lb qb to pick up a hard 10 yards or so but the coaches only like to run that play a handful of times a game. They aways fear running the qb's too much might incur injures.

Maybe they need to run those Urban Meyer type plays(circa Braxton era) more often. Let's not be afraid of giving Orgii at least 25 R/O plays (with big Mullings)a game and never have him go back into a pocket again.

Comment

Working...
                              X