Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

It's okay. I had to think about it myself, then check to make sure that Florio hadn't been hired by PFF for some God-forsaken reason.
    He was on a roll so I wasn't about to stop em.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Great article that the haters won't enjoy. Well worth the time.

Comment

• I bet a thousand bucks I can chug beer better than Stafford.

Comment

• I'm a definite past tense contender. Outside on a super hot day (like all this week here), I'd give him or anyone else a go, but for fun, no thanks. I'm sure the other party goers do not want a beer fountain shower and tears of a clown on them.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• The push for accountability is picking up ...

www.detroitnews.com

Rogers: 2019 should be make-or-break year for Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford

Allen Parkan especially worrisome issue with his back. The deep-ball accuracy vanished, his yards per attempt plummeted and Stafford finished with fewer than 4,000 yards passing for the first time in his career when playing a full season.

Maybe it's an aberration, a combination of the personal injuries as well as a decimated receiving corps down the stretch. After all, Stafford was averaging 7.6 yards per attempt with 14 touchdowns and six interceptions prior to Golden Tate being tradedhe'd consider drafting a quarterback in the first round this past offseasonjdrogers@detroitnews.com

Twitter: @Justin_Rogers

Originally Published 12:17 p.m. PDT Sep. 5, 2019
            Last edited by Panoptes; September 6, 2019, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• go figure

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                  That side arm throw as he was about to take a hit was quality as well.
                  That play was unbelievable. I have no idea how he got that throw off.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Matthew Stafford

Comment

• I'm masturbating
                      Keep feeding me the love

Comment

• FFS, 2 games in and you guys are overheating
                        How old r u?

Comment

• It's going to be a tough week for you.

Comment

• A 7:38 masturbating post, then a 7:40 post? That's a quick wank, wcfwtf.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Gotta be efficient.

You can't let the clock beat you.

sarcastic well done GIF by CBC
                              Last edited by dpatnod; September 16, 2019, 08:48 PM.
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                A 7:38 masturbating post, then a 7:40 post? That's a quick wank, wcfwtf.
                                Doubled his time record.

Comment

Working...
                                X