No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Langdon does decide (or really is allowed) to part ways with Monty, I’d be curious if he tries to bring current NO lead assistant James Borrego with him as the new HC.

Comment

• Dear TNT,

Please remove Draymond Green from Inside the NBA. He adds nothing and detracts from the best studio show in all of sports.

Carry on
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Isn't the NBA ending that show entirely anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          Isn't the NBA ending that show entirely anyway?
          One more year
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• There will be an Inside the NBA somewhere after WBD loses the rights, but Ernie has already said he is staying there. So I'm not sure if it is the same show.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              There will be an Inside the NBA somewhere after WBD loses the rights, but Ernie has already said he is staying there. So I'm not sure if it is the same show.
              And Charles has said he won't do the show without Ernie
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Amazon will pony up enough money. I would be surprised if the NBA isn't demanding one of the upcoming rights partners take on that show. It's a big draw for the league.

Comment

• Chuck is the straw that stirs the drink, but Ernie is the glue that holds it all together

Comment

• Holy beatdown in the NBA tonight
                    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• One of the most unexpected series outcomes I can remember. I thought if Dallas won it was going to be in 6 or 7 games, but I expected the TWolves to win.

Comment

• The sad thing is, this will probably be the last NBA game on TNT.

The head of WB Discovery is an arrogant jerk.

First, he lost respected movie director Christopher Nolan, and now, probably the NBA.

I'll expect him to sell the DC Comics and Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies rights next, all of that just to keep on being paid his exorbitant salary.
                        "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

• He may be an arrogant jerk, but it's more important that he doesn't have the money and a broadcast network.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            Dear TNT,

Please remove Draymond Green from Inside the NBA. He adds nothing and detracts from the best studio show in all of sports.

Carry on
                            I concur.
                            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• From 1993-2013, Steve Conway was the arena DJ at The Palace. He was the man behind the Ben Wallace gong, Rip Hamilton's "yessir" and so much more.
                                "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                                My friend Ken L

Comment

Working...
                                X