No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got blown out by 25 at home to the Spurs. If it wasn't for the timing of the OG Anonoby trade, we'd be looking at a 35 game losing streak.

Comment

• Pistons make a trade with the Wizards.....Looks like it was mainly made just to get rid of Bagley's contract...The two players they obtain (Gallinari and Muscala) are expiring contracts and wont be here next year.....The Pistons also give up Livers and 2 second round picks....On paper an awful trade but Troy is desperate to get to that 10 win mark most likely.

Comment

• Getting rid of Livers was needed. I only hope this trade means we don't see much more of Wiseman. But I fear that Monty will continue to play him.

Comment

• Gallinari isn’t going to give you a lot night in and night out at this point, but he can still get hot and help close a game when this team is struggling. In addition to dumping Bagley’s contract, seems like they probably hope Gallinari can help them squeeze out enough wins in the close games they do have to avoid the worst record of all time. Though that may be a foregone conclusion at this point.

Comment

• The Bulls commented that they have no trade market for Levine....He'd probably be a good fit here but I doubt the Pistons have anything the Bulls would want other than Cade.

Comment

• Bogdonavic is out today and he is healthy. It must mean another trade is coming.

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Bogdonavic is out today and he is healthy. It must mean another trade is coming.
                  Or he is old....

Comment

• lol
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Saw that they won without Cade. I'm not really following, is he hurt?

Comment

• Yes, strained knee.

Comment

• Ivey seems to be much better without Cade around...Is that accurate or just an odd coincidence?

Comment

• It's unclear because a lot of the games Ivey hasn't been playing with Cade that much. For some reason Williams has been bringing him off the bench with a 5 man bench unit. There hasn't been a lot of overlap between the two. He is playing better because he is with the starters and they had an organizational meeting last week to pressure Williams to let Ivey ball handle more. Apparently this dude watched no game tape from last year.

Some of best lineups analytically have involved both Cade and Ivey. But it's not been consistent enough to make any determination on whether there is an issue.

The Pistons' main issues are lack of bench and interior defenders issue. There might be a time when those issues are solved where and it turns out neither Cade or Ivey shoot the three well enough to coexist, but that is a long way away.

Comment

• Amazon plans to invest in financially stressed Diamond Sports, which owns 18 networks under the Bally Sports banner, including Bally Sports Detroit.
                              "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Amazon buying the planet one piece at a time......

Comment

Working...
                                X