No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need one more for the Pistons Forum fantasy league. It's head-to-head with a $50 buy-in; the draft is on the 22nd at 8PM EST. If anyone's interested, let me know here or in the OG Fantasy Hoops thread:

Comment

• King - i'm in. Haven't been in a fantasy hoops league in awhile, would be a nice distraction.

Comment

• Roger that!

Comment

• Victor Wembanyama is going to be really damned good. I wish we would have landed him
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
            My friend Ken L

Comment

• While it’s competition for the Pistons, I love to see Giannis make another long term commitment to Milwaukee. A win for small market teams. Just annoying to see people affiliated with Miami, NY, and LA consistently saying they are deserving of a player like Giannis. F off, bullies.

Pistons season O/U is 27.5
              I was wrong last year thanks to the Cade injury… going OVER again. 32-50 Pistons prediction. The addition of a top 10 coach in Monty Williams + Cade returning + young players should be ascending.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They'll suck again

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  Victor Wembanyama is going to be really damned good. I wish we would have landed him
                  The Pistons had literally no chance of that happening...the league wanted him in San Antonio with Popovich.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

The Pistons had literally no chance of that happening...the league wanted him in San Antonio with Popovich.
                    Agreed
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The league is surely not interested in a conspiracy to elevate the dull San Antonio Spurs. You fellas.need to get new tinfoil hats, your current ones are not getting the correct signals.

Comment

• No tin foil in stock, the NCAA has taken it all. They’re after cheeseburgers and signs
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• At any rate, if Giannis were to leave Milwaukee, it was never going to be by free agency. The extension doesn't mean he is staying or going. You only need to look at his teammate Dame Lillard, his extension the Blazers gave him hasn't kicked in yet.

Comment

• As far as the NCAA tin foil, they didn't need any. All they needed to do is was look at LinkedIn, Twitter, Venmo accounts, box office receipts and stadium surveillance footage. Captain Stalions military-grade reconnaissance operation was anything but covert.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              As far as the NCAA tin foil, they didn't need any. All they needed to do is was look at LinkedIn, Twitter, Venmo accounts, box office receipts and stadium surveillance footage. Captain Stalions military-grade reconnaissance operation was anything but covert.
                              The NCAA can suck my dick. Like Harbaugh or not all he did was have a friggin cheeseburger with a recruit. The SEC and PAC conferences have been utilizing bag men for decades and they’re coming at us for that garbage. The NCAA is useless
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• He did lie about it, didn’t he? I think his personality is what’s making the NCAA go after him. Not saying it’s right but I think he brings things on himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X