Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some big player always shakes loose.

Comment

• I was a huge Mathurin guy before anyone knew who he was. His potential is awesome, but I still lean Ivey. Mathurin is bigger and has very good AA himself, but Ivey has that special first step. He’s already splitting double teams and has teams collapsing their defense when he drives. He has Wade ability. He needs to harness it, but it’s there.

Comment

• Ivey makes everyone better because of the attention he draws. And he’s very unselfish and kicks out to open shooters. He’s a floor spacer with the ball in his hands. We don’t have anyone else like that outside of Cade.

Comment

• You're not kidding about that first step. That kid could be really special if he figures shit out
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• From what I ahve seen, ivey has more PG in him and mathurin has more SG in him........Which one fits better with Cade? Well time will tell.

Comment

• Mathurin was really the ideal fit next to Cade. Just a perfect fit.

Ivey can do things Mathurin can’t, though. Mathurin isn’t really a 1 on 1 guy yet. Really limited handle. Better shooter than Ivey.

Mathurin can be Eddie Jones. Ivey could be a Wade/Mitchell type. Ivey has that special gear barely anyone has.

Comment

• Well, the Pistons took their medicine with Kemba Walker today, costing $ 9.2 million. This is from today's Freep:

Walker joins DeAndre Jordan ($7.8 million), Dewayne Dedmon ($2.9 million) and Zhaire Smith ($1.1 million) as players general manager Troy Weaver and the Pistons are paying not to play for them this season, accounting for $21 million of the league's $123.7 million salary cap, or 17%.

Walker, 32, is a four-time All-Star and averaged 19.3 points with the Boston Celtics during the 2020-21 season. He has been limited by knee issues and only appeared in 43 games with the Celtics that season; he was traded to Oklahoma City in June 2021 and agreed to a contract buyout. He played 37 games with the Knicks last season in the first year of a two-year contract, and averaged career lows in points (11.6), assists (3.5) and minutes (25.6) per game last year.

How did Detroit have to pay DeAndre Jordan $ 7.8 Million? Anyone know?

Comment

• I’ll be at opening night. Haven’t been to a Pistons game in a long time.

Comment

• I hope they play well
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• As always, I have to extend the invite to y'all!
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBJvAWy1xtM THE RULES If you are new to the contest, here’s the deal: All these categories are PISTONS-related, so if I ask “Wins” (and I will), I’m talking about our guys. Also, these questions are for the regular season, unless otherwise stated. No G-League questions. Also, all totals for

Comment

• Originally posted by DaGeezer View Post
                        Well, the Pistons took their medicine with Kemba Walker today, costing $ 9.2 million. This is from today's Freep:

Walker joins DeAndre Jordan ($7.8 million), Dewayne Dedmon ($2.9 million) and Zhaire Smith ($1.1 million) as players general manager Troy Weaver and the Pistons are paying not to play for them this season, accounting for $21 million of the league's $123.7 million salary cap, or 17%.

Walker, 32, is a four-time All-Star and averaged 19.3 points with the Boston Celtics during the 2020-21 season. He has been limited by knee issues and only appeared in 43 games with the Celtics that season; he was traded to Oklahoma City in June 2021 and agreed to a contract buyout. He played 37 games with the Knicks last season in the first year of a two-year contract, and averaged career lows in points (11.6), assists (3.5) and minutes (25.6) per game last year.

How did Detroit have to pay DeAndre Jordan $ 7.8 Million? Anyone know?

He was involved in one of Troy's trades last year. He's had so many, I've forgotten which.

Comment

• I think they got a couple second rounders to help facilitate a trade. Something like they were the third team in a trade and took on his salary so the trade could work and they got a couple second rounders for the effort.

Comment

• Actually four second rounds picks and they sent Sekou and Okafor to New Jersey.
                            The Nets have received Jahlil Okafor and Sekou Doumbouya, while the Pistons land Jordan, 4 second-round picks and cash.

Comment

• WEll this is a good first game for the Pistons...it is one they should win....If they can't beat the Magic at home might as well pass on the other 81 games and wait for the draft lottery.

Comment

• This game has nothing to do with their secure spot in the lottery. It took 43 wins to get in the playin last year. Vegas has them at 29 wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X