No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gobert trade lessens KD's value because it takes a potential suitor out. There is only like 6 teams that have the resources and tradeable contracts and Minnesota was one of them. It's going to be hard to move him. He wants to go to either Miami or Phoenix, Miami doesn't have much to give Brooklyn. Phoenix would need Ayton to play ball because he couldn't sign a max and get traded to Brooklyn because Simmons is already on a rookie max. The three teams with the most amount of resources to trade for him are Memphis, GS and OKC. The last two are probably out of the question.

Guys on that type of contract are hard to move, generally you need another guy wanting out. That's why you get Wall for Westbrook or Harden for Simmons.

Comment

• Or a team with a massive amount of cap space?

/ducks

Comment

• The most logical move is some sort of Ayton and Bridges package if you can figure out a way to sign Ayton to less than a max deal. If you get three teams involved it's probably easier.

That Minnesota trade makes the T-Wolves a prime contender with Ant-Man, KAT and Gobert. Gobert was underrated in Utah considering how brutal the perimeter D was for the Jazz.

Comment

• Minny got totally fleeced. Gobert has no offensive game and gets played off the court at the end of games. Not to mention he makes $40 per for like FOUR more years. This is one of the most dumbfounding trades in memory. Gobert is nothing special.

Comment

• Zero post game, can’t create offense, shitty FT shooter, no range. He gets killed on switches if you lure him out to 3. He’s 30 and making MAX money for 4 more years.

Rudy Gobert. Bwahahaha. A fleecing of a lifetime.

Comment

• The Pistons arc looks so good right now. Cade and Ivey are going to kill it
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Nets and Lakers are talking about Lowry for Westbrook. I can’t believe how bad its going to turn out for the Nets. Westbrook at this point is a complete shit show for teams. His salary is ludicrous and he’s just not that good anymore.

Not to mention all the future 1sts they had to trade for Harden. If they turn out terrible Houston will be stacked for many years to come.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Westbrook is weird. He was good in Washington just 2 seasons ago, but last year he didn't work in LA at all. Kyrie can space the floor, way better fit
                  WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Is Kyrie willing to play with LeBron again? He left Cleveland basically because he wanted to be the man......

Comment

• Im surprised the Pistons will be sending Cade to the summer league. Actually Cade and Hayes. It’s a long season, I wouldn’t send him if it were me.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        Im surprised the Pistons will be sending Cade to the summer league. Actually Cade and Hayes. It’s a long season, I wouldn’t send him if it were me.
                        Actually, I think it is Cade, Hayes, Beef Stew and Bey all going to be there. This is probably just a chemistry thing when you consider that Ivey, Duran, Buddy B. Are going to be there as well. So this gets practice for at least 5 of your young rotation players.

I doubt you will see Cade, Hayes. B stew and bey actually play minutes.
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Hayes needs the minutes
                          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Practice and chemistry is generally what Casey said about the subject in a recent interview. I sure hope the Pistons dominate if they actually play all of these guys. I’m thinking Cade, Stu, and Bey will play in 1 game. Sit and watch the remainder. Hoping for big things from Hayes and Livers. Show development in their game. Flashes of Ivey and Duren too. Big 3s from Buddy Boeheim.

The first Pistons summer league game is on Thursday. 2 days away! Excited.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Championship!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Thursday’s game is on at midnight for you East coast folks. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X