No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah they could do it, I'm not sure it works roster wise.

Comment

• Pistons still have more than enough to max Ayton. Question now shifts due to roster need. Perhaps the target in free agency will now be Bridges? Pistons still need a wing.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Holy shit!!!

Ivey and Duren!!! I can’t believe no one traded up for Ivey. This is so awesome
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• If they can get Bridges and re-sign Bagley that would be a pretty good haul for this offseason.

Comment

• Weaver learned from Brad Holmes. Both went up and got their elite athletes.

Comment

• It actually does feel similar to the Hutchinson and JaMo picks haha.

I have no idea what Bridges is worth and really haven’t thought about it until today. Pistons have the guards (Cade, Ivey) and bigs (Stu, Duren) right. Just need to surround them with talented wings.

Saw this about the Hornets being iffy about keeping Bridges at that cost:

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Throw bag at Bridges. Ayton was always a disaster.

Comment

• Sources: Troy Weaver is a bad man.

Comment

• Weaver effectively traded Grant and the 46th pick for Duren, the 36th pick, and two future second rounders.

And I'd be down with backing up the Brinks truck for Bridges. Let's do it, Troy!
                    Last edited by chemiclord; June 23, 2022, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• Duren has the same profile as Dwight Howard when he went #1. The Duren highlights are unreal. He literally skies with freakish length and hops. This team was way too floorbound before tonight.

Comment

• Saber Lee and Diallo I don’t include as AA guys. They are fringe dudes.

Comment

• Hardy is a guy we’ve shown interest in. I wonder if we move up from 36.

Comment

• Both the Lions and the Pistons aced the first round of the draft (on paper anyway)...Well done both GMs

Comment

• Unbelievable by Weaver. My dream draft come true. The 2 best athletes in the draft at positions of need
                              WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                                Both the Lions and the Pistons aced the first round of the draft (on paper anyway)...Well done both GMs
                                Meanwhile, Avila's picks and trades have been hot garbage for the Tigers, but at least I know that Steve Y knows what the heck he's doing, since he helped put together the Tampa Bay Lightning team.
                                "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                                My friend Ken L

Comment

Working...
                                X