• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

You don't know that.
    Holgrem J Smith
    And the duke kid

best 3 players in the draft and all are very good fits for the Pistons.

Sharpe might be really good. ....might not.

Murray is a sharp shooter that played for a team (Iowa) that is allergic to the concept of defense.

Ivey is really good...but clearly not in the same class as the top 3.
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Yeah, you are.regurgitating stuff you read, but you don't know.

Comment

• Does anyone have a good explanation for why Sharpe didn’t play his freshman year at Kentucky? Seems unclear from my quick research.

​​​​​​…

1. Magic
        2. Thunder
        3. Rockets
        Holmgren, Smith, and Banchero in any order.

4. Kings
        Kings classic drafting a bust.

5. Pistons
        Jaden Ivey? Keegan Murray? Shaedon Sharpe? Pistons are still getting a quality starter from this bucket of players.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Sharpe reclassified and enrolled January as part of the plan to practice for this season and play in the 22-23 season. Apparently that plan changed when he got the OK to be in the draft.

Comment

Yeah, you are.regurgitating stuff you read, but you don't know.
            Using that logic...we should not have an opinion on anyone on the draft becsuse no one knows how any of them will do in the NBA
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• There will be a good player available at #5. Put it this way, the Pistons picked the right draft to win the lottery last.year.

Comment

There will be a good player available at #5. Put it this way, the Pistons picked the right draft to win the lottery last.year.
                No doubt on both points. But holmgren was just such a nice fit in Detroit.......sighs.

Comment

• Holmgren is a feast or famine player.

Comment

Holmgren is a feast or famine player.
                    Possibly offensively but the rim protection is always there. He can be bullied tho.

Comment

Sharpe reclassified and enrolled January as part of the plan to practice for this season and play in the 22-23 season. Apparently that plan changed when he got the OK to be in the draft.
                      This is a bizarre explanation with Sharpe being the #1 recruited player in the country but it’s the best one that I’ve seen so far. There wasn’t much talk about it.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I’m hoping Ivey somehow falls to the Pistons as I don’t really like Murray. Shaedon Sharpe is intriguing as well but his situation is weird.

It reminds of the BS that came out of Memphis with Wiseman but at least he played a few games or college ball. Sharpe destroyed it in Nike tourney. Might as well roll the dice and swing for the fences.

Ivey or Sharpe for me
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Put it this way, the Pistons picked the right draft to win the lottery last.year.
                          Damn right.

I still wish we could have ended up with #4 though.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I’m thinking:

1. Jaden Ivey.
                            Obviously. Backcourt complement to Cade. Ivey is very athletic. Can create. ELITE burst and acceleration. Play on or off ball. Hot and cold shooting. Hopefully Beilein can help Ivey there when it comes to shooting and fundamentals. Reckless at times and falls to the ground too often (similar to Morant). Gives me DWade and Morant vibes on the high end. LaVert vibes on the low end as a comparison. I personally would love it as a Purdue/Michigan fan. Would buy a Pistons Ivey jersey. Hutchinson and Ivey possibly drafted to my favorite teams in the same year?! Wow. Best draft year ever.

2. Shaedon Sharpe.
                            Swing for the fences for a guard with elite athleticism and an elite profile coming out of high school. I read Sharpe has a 48 inch vertical. Didn’t play in college or the G League. Yes, similar to James Wiseman because there’s lack of tape. Also a similar story to Darius Garland because he only played a few games at Vanderbilt before suffering an injury. Is Sharpe basically Jalen Green 2.0 as a comparison? With the difference being Green’s G League experience.

3. Keegan Murray
                            Highly productive scoring wing for Iowa last season. Murray was a big reason Iowa made a run in the Big Ten tourney. Would have to imagine Grant is traded if the Pistons are all in on Murray. I have more questions about Murray than the other two prospects above. Is Murray lacking that elite athleticism? Is his age an issue or is that nitpicking? Potential on defense?
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Murray was a guard before he hit a growth spurt but there’s just nothing special about his game IMO. It’s the one pick I was hoping they wouldn’t be in the position for.

Sacramento doesn’t need Ivey but I think they’re stupid if they pass him up. I’m all for swinging for the fences with Sharpe. Much like Holmes for the Lions I like Weaver and think he’ll select who ever is the best fit to compliment Cade.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• shaedon sharpe highlights

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X