No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't care about his weight, his length just suffocates people.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
      I don't care about his weight, his length just suffocates people.
      There’s no doubt about that. You can’t teach that height and wingspan
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Glen RIce was a bean pole too and he did ok. Although he is slim for his frame, it is a XXXXXL frame and it carries it's own weight. I would be more worried if he were shorter.
        Huh? That's a weird comp to use. Rice was 6'7" 210-220 in college. So 5 inches shorter and 20-30lbs heavier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post

Huh? That's a weird comp to use. Rice was 6'7" 210-220 in college. So 5 inches shorter and 20-30lbs heavier.
          Yeah I have no idea where he was going with that but... he's generally all over the place
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Holmgren is a dude who can run point and bring the ball up. That would give us two guys in Cade/Chet capable of doing so after grabbing a board. He's an eraser on defense. The pick and pop game with him will be lights out.

Comment

• No matter who you like in this years draft one thing is for certain. Killian Hayes put up monster numbers tonight

0 points 3 reb and 1 assist

MVP
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Do you guys think Kevin Durant is wishing he were back in GS
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I want to see what the Nets look like at full capacity. Could be dangerous with everyone back. Over a month of time to get there.
                  Ultimately, a Nets vs 76ers 1st RD playoff series is all I’m asking for. That would be so entertaining to watch.

Nets would have won the championship last season if healthy… or if they had 4 months off and played in a bubble for the championship.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    Do you guys think Kevin Durant is wishing he were back in GS
                    Probably not, actually. He got the rings he was looking for, now he wants to be somewhere he can be "the guy" and where he's not constantly sneered at for being a coattail rider.

Comment

• I dont think its going to happen with the Nets
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Sure it is. He's less concerned about championships at this point (I believe he even admitted as much in an interview). He wants to be the #1 (he is), and he doesn't want to be criticized for riding on someone else's success (which he isn't).

Comment

• Hayes is total puke garbage.

Comment

• If the Pistons keep winning, we can kiss a top-3 pick goodbye.

Comment

• 2025 NBA Draft order tracker updated after every game. Lottery simulator, mock draft, draft pick power rankings, team pages, and Tank Rank scores for games.

Not really. They have a 4.5 lead over 4th.

Although, the lower you finish the more likely you are to drop down.

Here's the odds:

​​​​​​https://tankathon.com/pick_odds

Comment

• If the Pistons stay in the top 3 for lottery odds, it’s fine. I want to see the team start to play better… that’s been the case for the last couple of games. More minutes for my dude Isaiah Livers too please.
                                Go win ROTY, Cade. Make a strong push for it. At least get in the top two.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X