No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think he has had anybody getting on his case like Izzo did with Draymond about the weight. They made Draymond lose a bunch of weight and in the NBA the Warriors were on his case as well.

Comment

• The Dancing Bear. Draymond.
      Though not sure if they call him that nickname anymore.

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Holy crap, have you guys seen 300+ lb JaMarcus Russel errrr Zion Williamson.
      Yeah, I mentioned that a week or so ago.
      Availability has been Zion’s downfall so far. Invest in your body, Zion!

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Have you seen him now? He’s pushing 300. He’s on the Bo Jackson track, though. Freak athlete who just flames out. He’s not built to last.

Comment

• Btw. This class has all-time potential. Mobley and Green have flashed superstar ability. Barnes is a stud. Lots of other guys have roles and more will emerge. Just a great class of talent.

I’m still 100% in on Cade. His two way ability and effort is what you can build around. He’s just at a different level in terms of IQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post

I'm not sure we are. I'm not in the habit of selling on 20yr old Euro players after only 26 games to adjust. His biggest flaws are things that can improve with time and practice. Not guaranteeing he won't fail but it's way too early to make that call.
            He needs to get in the gym more and put up some shots and he needs to get fearless at taking the ball directly into the paint. He does play defense.

Some people just are vested against him. The other thing
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• He’s struggling shooting but that should come with time.

Comment

• Maybe, sometimes guys just can't shoot.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Maybe, sometimes guys just can't shoot.
                  Wow.. Cade was 2/14 from the field and 0/9 from 3.

Ouch
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• My comment was about Hayes. But yeah the Case Cunningham era is off to a Darko start, let's hope that gets turned around pronto.

Comment

• For Hayes, his defense is ahead of his offense. But he puts in effort and plays hard.

WTF happened to Bey? He looks like he went Hollywood. IDK, I don't see him as a NBA starter. He seems more like a potential 6th man to me. Love the story and un-earthing a guy who exceeds his draft position, but I think it may have gone to his head a little. He needs to get back to what got him here and hit those 3s when the D collapses on other players. His 2 pt game sux. As well as his defense and overall awareness.
                      Last edited by Futureshock; November 3, 2021, 03:04 PM.
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Soph slump. They’ll find their groove.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Good games by Grant and Cunningham tonight. Cunningham hit some big shots in crunch time. Green seems to be holding a grudge that he wasn’t selected first. He got a technical for staring down Cunningham. (But I like the fact that Cunningham didn’t really engage and just played. He seems very mature.) Green did miss some shots near the end that could have pulled Houston closer.

Comment

• Golden State is going to be a fun watch every night. They are FANtastic.

Comment

• Yep. They will get Klay back. Not to mention they can chase a big star and package Wiseman/Kuminga/Moody. They are really deep. They benefitted two years ago with all the injuries and last season with Klay out. They were able to get young guys some run.

Comment

• Really bad game tonight. Most of the team struggled with shooting. There was a lot of sloppy play too.

Stewart seems off. It used to seem like he would clean up rebounds all the time now it seems like he’s out of position all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X