No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J Simms went with the next pick after the Pistons selected Balsa Koprivica with 57th pick. Oh well. I guess pairing him with Stewart would have been too offensively deficient? But the D and rebounding would have been awesome.
    Last edited by Futureshock; July 30, 2021, 10:52 AM.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• NBA Draft: Pistons select Balsa Koprivica with 57th pick

Just taking a flier, but I'd have rather had the guy who was good at something. I don't know what this guy's claim to fame would be.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
        NBA Draft: Pistons select Balsa Koprivica with 57th pick

Just taking a flier, but I'd have rather had the guy who was good at something. I don't know what this guy's claim to fame would be.
        His claim to fame is that he was Cade’s HS teammate. That said, he’s a legit 7’1” with decent athleticism. Not sure he’ll ever wear a regular season Pistons uniform though. Probably a Cruise / overseas guy, but I guess you never know.

Comment

• Comment

• Weaver stated on local radio that the common theme of the players drafted (signed) was they all are over 40% three-point shooters

He also said this will be a red-shirt year for Chris Smith.

Comment

• Looks like he’s wearing #2. I’d assume the Daly family gave their permission. Apparently the source of the picture is an A/V guy for the Pistons.

Comment

• There was a 10 minute window last night when people thought the Pistons traded up for Keon Johnson. Woj mixed up the teams. Got all excited for nothing.

Cade receiving the legacy number #2?? Retired for the great Chuck Daly (rip).
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• From the Simmons podcast. Apparently the NBA gossip this week was Green had a beast workout and Cunningham did not. Also, Mobley has a secret workout and he tore it up as well. So given that there were some discussions about not picking Cunningham.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                    There was a 10 minute window last night when people thought the Pistons traded up for Keon Johnson. Woj mixed up the teams. Got all excited for nothing.

Cade receiving the legacy number #2?? Retired for the great Chuck Daly (rip).

Comment

• Love the look of that jersey.

and well, Darko’s phenomenal workout led to him being the pick in 2003.
                      I think Jamarcus Russell had to greatest pre-draft workout buzz too. 2007 NFL Draft.

Idk Shrug GIF by Landon Moss
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They retired #2 for Chuck Daly. I don’t get the # choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                          They retired #2 for Chuck Daly. I don’t get the # choice.
                          For the "2" championships.

Comment

• Cade said in a press conference he got permission from Daly’s daughter to wear #2.

Comment

• After being drafted, Cade talked about leading the Pistons to championships. J Green was talking about max contracts and such. Yeah, I think they made the right choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                                After being drafted, Cade talked about leading the Pistons to championships. J Green was talking about max contracts and such. Yeah, I think they made the right choice.
                                What?!

Oh man was that a f’up. His people didn’t prepare him properly
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X