Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    Tell us the story Niffla.
    The user name? Lol it's stupid. There was a guy I knew -- a friend way back. His name was Rick. Some people called him "The Rickla". Why, I have no idea. My name is Nick, so this guy Rick would call me "The Nickla". Another friend misheard him calling me that and he asked me why he was calling me "Niffla".

So it just stuck. That same friend (not Rick, I don't know whatever became of "The Rickla", although I do have a guess...) still calls me "Niff" from time to time.

Told ya lol it's really beyond stupid. Why I entered it in as my username too -- who knows. Probably just the first name that I could think of when I signed up at world crossing.
    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Pistons found a taker.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• That is an ATROCIOUS haul. About the only positive is that Drummond is out and the tank is finally happening.

Comment

• Wiggle room for Stefanski or whatever Gores plans to do going forward. No reason to have any confidence.

Pistons love to collect worthless former Bucks for some reason. More obsessed with this than Quinn collecting former Patriots.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              That is an ATROCIOUS haul. About the only positive is that Drummond is out and the tank is finally happening.
              If your goal is to blow the whole thing up and start over, that's a great deal.
              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Would have been nice to get something for Rose before he (predictably) got hurt.

Comment

• Drummond is simply an awful player. This is a pure salary dump. We took whatever we could get so that he doesn't opt in this summer. That leaves us with $35 million in cap room this summer. We will be one of 6 teams with cap space.

So 24 teams will be looking to dump bad contracts (which we can absorb) while attaching 1st rounders to the poop contracts.

Good riddance for the stank of Drummond. That guy sucked.

Comment

• "Would have been nice to get something for Rose before he (predictably) got hurt."

Agreed, but he's under contact for a measly $7.5 next year. We can always attach him to a trade where we take back poo poo salaries. Should be able to extract more picks.

Comment

• There will be no Ewing Theory with these Pistons. They are now ghastly and might not win more than 5 remaining games. I think they will probably finish with the 4th worst record.

If they were truly asking for a lottery pick for D Rose then Stefanski is clueless. But I doubt that. I think the most I think any of the rumored interest in the other players was more about leaking to drum up interest rather than their being actual interest. No contender is hot after Langston Galloway.

Comment

• Not a good time for Detroit sports....All 4 pro teams may have a top 5 pick in the draft in the same season....Has that ever happened before?

Comment

• 2003 had 3 of the 4.
                            Pistons selected Darko (cheating because the Pistons weren't bad)
                            Lions selected Charles Rogers
                            Tigers selected some bum I've never heard of in the top 5.

... Redwings were really good.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yeah Darko wasnt selected with the Pistons pick. They obtained that in a trade.

Comment

• The Grizzlies pick from the Otis Thorpe trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X