No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wojo is reporting the Pistons and Atlanta are talking Andre Drummound trade.

Hells to the yes
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Wojo is reporting the Pistons and Atlanta are talking Andre Drummound trade.

Hells to the yes
      Hope it's true. They need a big change

Comment

• Seems like an odd trade partner, Atlanta is worse than the Pistons....

Comment

• But they can offer him the max and pair him up with Tre Young

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            But they can offer him the max and pair him up with Tre Young
            Best of luck with that!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Drummond is a perfect example of the siren song of "potential."

Teams see this perfect rebounding machine, and think they could be the ones to unlock abilities he hasn't bothered to show or wanted to develop (or even has to begin with). Let him be someone else's statue in the paint.

Comment

• He is just 10-15 years too late. In the early 2000s a guy putting up 17 and 15 would be really valuable. The Pistons won a world championship with Ben Wallace as one of their cornerstones and Drummond is a more complete player. Ben Wallace couldn't see the floor in todays NBA. I like Drummond but it isn't working here. He needs to be on a team where he is a 3rd banana.

Comment

• Drummond centering Billups, Rip, Tay and Sheed would have kept us going for another few years.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• If they trade Andre and rest Blake it's conceivable they could end up in the bottom 5, perhaps even bottom 3. If that happens I'll bet Detroit would be the first city to have 4 teams in the top 3 of their drafts. How fucking depressing

Comment

• None of the Andre trade thoughts I've seen have been interesting except one ... Clippers for Zubac, Kabengele, Jerome Robinson and Harkless. Obviously 4 for 1 doesn't work ... but I'm sure the Pistons could cut Khyri Thomas so there's one. Zubac is a 22 year old hoss of a C and Kabengele has upside.

If you trade with Atlanta I dunno. I've always thought Reddish had crazy talent ... but his performance since high school has been terrible. Doubt they'd give Hunter. Obviously not Young or Collins. Huerter is kinda like Luke
                      Last edited by Forsh; January 5, 2020, 09:01 AM.
                      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Sekou has looked promising in his two starts.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• If they could get a protected draft pick and expiring contracts it would be enough. In fact it might be the optimal situation.

Comment

• Exactly
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ya, he's not worth anything because he sucks. He's a "franchise" rebounder. In a league full of shooters in which he can't shoot. Can't stand him. He's terrible.

expirings and ONE 1st works for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X