Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
    Surprised people still give a shit about the NBA.
    Its getting even more popular with the kids these days oldtimer.

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
      From what I understand, two of the first round picks the Thunder got from the Clippers in the PG trade are Miami picks. Why would they trade Westbrook to them and theoretically worsen the value of those picks by making the Heat better?
      I think their theory might be that Westbrooks contract and ball hogginess combined with Bulters ball hogginess doesn't make the heat better and actually protects those picks.

Comment

• Westbrooks attitude might be an issue but he and Butler might click. Have fun in Miami.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
          From what I understand, two of the first round picks the Thunder got from the Clippers in the PG trade are Miami picks. Why would they trade Westbrook to them and theoretically worsen the value of those picks by making the Heat better?
          Good point and Froot is probably right about them trading him somewhere he wants to go. Griffin needs to get on the horn!
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Comment

• Apparently, the deal has been made... with the Rockets.

OKC gets Chris Paul, two protected picks, and swap two picks with Houston.

Comment

• OKC has landed 8 1st rounders in the PG/WB/Grant deals. They also have 4 pick swaps. They totally control the first round for HOU/Clips from 2024-2026.

Comment

• No to CP, no tread left. The dream of Westbrook is over.

Comment

• We suck again!
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Westbrook has 4 years on his deal. He will be exactly the same age Paul is now (34) when his deal ends. Paul has 3 years left on his deal.

Paul has the worst deal in the league. Some would argue Wall coming off achilles, he has 4 years left. However, Wall is still much younger.

ya, this sucks we couldn't get WB. At least it would have been exciting and entertaining. Oh well. You never know what the asking price was. We're in pretty good shape next year and two years from now cap wise.

actually, our best bet is Andrea opting out after next year. Player option for close to $30 million. Nobody is a FA next year and all it takes is one team to offer him a stupid deal. Hopefully not us.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What was Houston thinking? Westbrook is a terrible in that system and those picks down the line are going to come back and haunt them. Especially the swaps. Those could be franchise killers if they stink those years and lose out on marquee picks.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The Rockets are thinking they have to try and win now and Westbrook is a vast upgrade over a washed CP. The key is if Harden can change his style. People fetishize picks too much, Houston's time is now you can't worry about three years down the line.
                              Last edited by froot loops; July 12, 2019, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• Plus Westbrook is great for what the Rockets try to do. He was best at finishing at the rim in the NBA and he had the most passes to open three point shooters in the NBA. OKC was the worst in the league at hitting open threes however.

Comment

Working...
                                X