No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank goodness for that. We need to get these guys some playoff experience!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• Sounds like the same mediocrity they've been stuck in for a decade.

Comment

• It seems like the same script every year, start off rather well, you think this time it may be different but you start getting some nagging injuries and it is the same crap. It was pretty much the worst time for the LCA to open with these two teams.

Comment

• Tank, tank, tank, tank!!!
            Insert any Professional Detroit sports team SAD!

Comment

• Even without Lebron the LAL are better than the Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                "Anyone know whats going on with the Pistons forum? I cant log in there anymore"

Oh well, that place has pretty much been dead for the past year anyways.
                Dead or not, it was my only connection to the pistons! I've been lost for the last couple of days!!! I finally found you all here! What happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                  Griffin turns 30 in March so he probably has 2 to 3 more years of playing at an all-star/Top-15 or 20 guy in the league-level. Andre is probably best as a 3rd piece of the puzzle. He could still improve parts of his game (mixing in a pump-fake at least once in a while would help) but he pretty much has reached his ceiling. Can the Pistons pair them with an all-star guard in that time or does Andre have to get dealt to find that piece? I'd rather see them succeed together as you're likely trading to fill one hole by digging another one. It's just going to be very tough to do that.
                  At this point, I think we should try to trade Andre + Reggie Jackson for a package that includes a point guard, a small forward, a center and a 2019 pick. Naturally, for this to work, none of the players involved in the package would be stars. Andre would be regarded as the most valuable piece in the trade and the reason for the other team to do it while getting rid of Reggie and getting an extra pick in the next draft would be why we'd be doing it. The players in the package should be good enough to at least keep us competitive for the rest of the season. It'd be pretty much the inverse of what we did with the Clippers when we got the star in exchange for three serviceable players plus two picks (a first and a second round).

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

Insert any Professional Detroit sports team SAD!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I dont know but this mess sure is painful to watch.

Comment

• Windhorst is saying the Pistons are trying to actively trade for more talent to improve the team. I'm not big on tanking but this is the season to do it. They won't fool me next year!

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• That's the concern, it sounded like the 1st round draft pick. Idiots.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Blake has 26 at half vs his old team

Comment

Working...
                                X