No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to mention that Sacremento is like... not even particularly related to anything going on the Bay Area.

That'd be like Detroit trolling a team over something that happened in Lansing.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      I never got the Morris signing in the first place or I don't get the Sasser pick. Both acquisitions with Monty Williams coaching means a five man guard rotation.
      It seems like Killian has no future here and these guys were to take his spot, but then Troy doesnt get rid of Killian and WIlliams seems to love him.

Comment

• The thing about Killian is he doesn't turn the ball over, he's big for a point guard and he is great at setting up players (see last night with Ivey) but he can't shoot the three. He should be a situational backup point guard. Monty Williams took him on as a project to the detriment of better players. There have been some rumors that teams are asking about him.

They just made another trade where they got Daniel House and a 2024 second rounder. Woj didn't provide any other details. Maybe they used their existing salary exemption.

Comment

• Sixers just picked up Buddy Hield so could be they just dumped some salary on the Pistons.

Comment

• It was for the player exception, basically helping the Sixers with a salary dump and getting a second round pick.

Now there are at 17 players, they have to have some more moves coming before the deadline.

Comment

• Looking at spotrac, House cannot be traded with other players until 4/8. So he can't be packaged to get a bigger fish. True salary dump that will either get waived or occupy a roster spot.

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    The thing about Killian is he doesn't turn the ball over, he's big for a point guard and he is great at setting up players (see last night with Ivey) but he can't shoot the three. He should be a situational backup point guard. Monty Williams took him on as a project to the detriment of better players. There have been some rumors that teams are asking about him.

They just made another trade where they got Daniel House and a 2024 second rounder. Woj didn't provide any other details. Maybe they used their existing salary exemption.
                    I call all of his bricks and missed shots turnovers. He has a ton of them
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Why in the holy hell are they holding onto Bogdonavic? Please trade the man already.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That might be something you like the do, but the Pistons this year have had a ton of real turnovers. That and defense are their biggest problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          Why in the holy hell are they holding onto Bogdonavic? Please trade the man already.
                          They're not, he's getting traded to the Knicks for Fournier and Flynn. Unclear on draft picks.

Comment

• FFS

Comment

• At least Grimes is considered an up and comer.

19 players right now

Comment

• Thank goodness. Should have happened last year
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X