No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivey with his best game of the year. They had no.chance against the T Pups but they kept it respectable. The trade and organizational meeting have brought about some change. The lineups are better and more appropriate to develop what should be considered their core 4. Taking away Livers from Monty helps out immensely.

Comment

• The Pistons won tonight!!

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
      My friend Ken L

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
        My friend Ken L

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Frustrating, what a dumpster fire.

Comment

• Worst coach ever. His infatuation with Hayes is puzzling.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Worst coach ever. His infatuation with Hayes is puzzling.
                I don’t get it either. He has to be fired soon right? No way he gets another year
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I keep hoping a stud PF pops up on the NBA draft radar for this year but it’s a weak ass class. The Pistons will be shit for awhile
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Worst coach ever. His infatuation with Hayes is puzzling.
                    Sasser was starting to play some really good ball, then he banishes him to the bench....Killian Hayes has been awful from day 1.....Its like they keep trying to justify why he was taken instead of Haliburton and the fans will never buy it.

Comment

• Hayes can play point much better than Sasser. Sasser can only make offense for himself. Hayes can play, but he should be the 9th or 10th man. When Ivey is running the offense in Cade's absence they were scoring 119 points per 100 possessions. Monty can't see that They have too many players in the rotation.

Comment

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Lavine is having season ending surgery so that will probably stop the talk of the Pistons trading for him:

Bulls guard Zach LaVine will be out four to six months after he undergoes surgery on his right foot this week.

Comment

• Most NBA mocks have the #1 as Alexandre Sarr. Would it really surprise anyone here that the Pistons would draft a center?

Meanwhile the Spurs sure are happy with their #1 pick
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They need 3 and D wings.

Comment

• Definitely need shooters. This team sucks
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X