• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha!

image.png
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The Pistons got their titles....Most of us just need the Lions winning the Super Bowl to complete the bucket list.

Comment

• 18 in a row

Comment

• Ausur THompson seems to be sliding further and further down the bench.....So much for the electric rookie that could help change games with his defense......and Ivey seems to have lost all the momentum he had from his rookie year....He probably needs a change of scenery already.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
            Ausur THompson seems to be sliding further and further down the bench.....So much for the electric rookie that could help change games with his defense......and Ivey seems to have lost all the momentum he had from his rookie year....He probably needs a change of scenery already.
            Ivey’s stat line on defense looked really great. He had block shots, steals and only 1 TO. I don’t understand his usage. He’s even saying all the right things and doesn’t look like he’s sulking
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Thompson is on the bench because they are playing Bogdonavic. That's where he should be, he's still raw even if he does fantastic things other than shoot.

I don't get the Ivey usage, it's one thing that they have Hayes starting. He doesn't turn the ball over and is pretty good distributing the ball. But Sasser and Burks are coming in before Ivey.

Comment

• It's almost like the Pistons don't want to put their best players on the court consistently or something.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on here. It seems like Williams really likes Sasser and doesn't like Ivey. Or he is trying some sort of break him down to build him up routine. Or they could be tanking, who the hell knows. But if you want to win games with this lineup, Ivey cannot be the 11th player to get in the game. You don't get extra ping pong balls by breaking the NBA record for losses.

Comment

• Well they should learn the lesson from last year: they tanked and the league rewarded them with the worst possible pick they could get.......

Comment

• I think they are trying to win, but they have successfully gutted the team to maximize ping pong balls and now they have a team that can't win. They might have 4 or 5 young players that have potential, but they are either too young and/or just don't fit together.

Every game has two scenarios either they get blown out or they are are close until the third quarter and the other team pulls away like last night.

Comment

• 2-30 would be amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          I think they are trying to win, but they have successfully gutted the team to maximize ping pong balls and now they have a team that can't win. They might have 4 or 5 young players that have potential, but they are either too young and/or just don't fit together.

Every game has two scenarios either they get blown out or they are are close until the third quarter and the other team pulls away like last night.
                          You’re right but it’s also confusing as to the player groupings. Williams coaching decisions don’t make a ton of sense. It’s like Weaver adding extra centers. This team is weird as f.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Williams is looking like a 85 million dollar mistake.

Comment

• Yup
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Williams is looking like a 85 million dollar mistake.
                                The record seems to almost always be reflective of the talent and not so much the coach....I dont think it matters who the pistons coach is right now.....Monty took off in Phoenix when Chris Paul arrived...I think he is a good coach, but not a miracle worker.

Comment

Working...
                                X