• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Detroit Pistons: Bet.
    lol
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      I kind of thought Monty Williams was going to be an upgrade over Casey. Ooops.
      He never wanted to be here and it shows

Comment

• They’re missing their white guy. Bogdanovic is a big piece for the team although I stupidly thought Ivey and Cunningham would make them instagood as I really like both players

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Not sure what to think of Ausar yet. It’s cool to hear how good he is on defense this early in his rookie season. Thats really positive
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The fact that they are relying on Bogdonavic is part of the problem. He's old, creaky and can't play defense.

Comment

The fact that they are relying on Bogdonavic is part of the problem. He's old, creaky and can't play defense.
              I don’t disagree at all. He should have been traded last year but the team is completely different without him. They’re going to need their skilled glue guy
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Bogdanovich is part of larger problem. Weaver falls in love with his own players, if he goes out and gets veterans they aren't healthy and he wastes time on big men reclamation projects. To me it looks like Weaver is trying to replicate the strategy that Sam Presti and Sam Hinke prefer, years and years of tanking to accumulate assets.

Why in the world did they trade for Joe Harris?

Comment

• This team is worse than I could've imagined. I see nothing that the front office has done to make them remotely competitive.

Comment

Bogdanovich is part of larger problem. Weaver falls in love with his own players, if he goes out and gets veterans they aren't healthy and he wastes time on big men reclamation projects. To me it looks like Weaver is trying to replicate the strategy that Sam Presti and Sam Hinke prefer, years and years of tanking to accumulate assets.

Why in the world did they trade for Joe Harris?
                    I thought by now one of the old school bigs would have been moved. I don’t get it either.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Getting blown out by the Lakers. What a disaster The Process has been, Weaver and Williams should be shown the door.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post

He never wanted to be here and it shows
                        Agree 100%...mentally he was a bit burned out and wanted to take the year off......He knew this team has no chance of doing anything anytime soon, so he will just take the money and probably get fired after 2 failed years......There has to be a major trade soon or Troy Weaver will be gone.

Comment

• Nobody should want him trading anything. He could make it even worse. Fun fact, they have won 4 games total since the traded Saddiq Bey for James Wiseman.

Comment

Nobody should want him trading anything. He could make it even worse. Fun fact, they have won 4 games total since the traded Saddiq Bey for James Wiseman.
                            They need to move on then and get someone else....Hes been a disaster for 4 years now.

Comment

Nobody should want him trading anything. He could make it even worse. Fun fact, they have won 4 games total since the traded Saddiq Bey for James Wiseman.
                              Wow. Thats a sad fun fact
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It’s maybe fair to put Troy Weaver in Al Avila and Matt Millen GM territory. Weaver’s roster construction has made this team a disaster. Yes, making trades late in a tenure only made it worse.
                                Such as Millen’s Dre Bly for Tatum Bell + George Foster trade. Avila’s Isaac Paredes trade. Etc.

No idea when the losing streak will end.​ Grizzlies? Spurs game isn’t until mid January.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X