Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Agreed. He’s an exceptional talent but theres no way one of the greats would get to the point he did. As he ages stuff like that will start taking its toll
    As if it isn't already taking a toll (always injured) ... but I guess you meant on his ability when healthy
    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Zion had a really wierd quote last year....He was medically cleared to play in the playoffs supposedly, but then commented "Zion will return when Zion is ready"......and of course he didnt return and his team was eliminated. He played hard in college but hasnt seemed to have the urge in the pros....He comes across as just pay me lots of money and I will play when I feel like it.

Comment

• Who knows what I’d do if I had that kind of fame and fortune but the greats wouldn’t go that route. I’ll say one thing though, he was explosive as I’ve seen in a long while coming out of college. Dude has so much talent but if you don’t train like your life depends on it early your body won’t be there later when he needs it
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

I was wondering that also, but apparently they are in win now mode and are trying to convince Doncic to stay and take the max....It seems like an overpay but if they really think that Bogdanovich is the missing peice who are we to say no?

It’s definitely an inflated price tag but it would be worth it for them. Bogdanovich would simply crush it there.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I don't get the proposed Dallas trade for either side, but it shows how devalued this draft is. Outside of the top three picks, there is no demand for these players. Dallas really wants to deal the 10th pick and doesn't have much interest.

Comment

• There’s a drop off for sure. The trio that we were discussing last year in Ivey, Murray, and Mathurin were definitely better prospects than the available options at #5 this draft. I’m having a hard time loving any of these realistic options. Leaning Cam Whitmore, but it’s not a strong opinion.

Jarace Walker for example seems very similar to Isaiah Stewart… leading me to believe the Pistons would trade Stewart (to Boston?) if they draft Walker.

Originally posted by ghandi View Post
              Zion had a really wierd quote last year....He was medically cleared to play in the playoffs supposedly, but then commented "Zion will return when Zion is ready"......and of course he didnt return and his team was eliminated. He played hard in college but hasnt seemed to have the urge in the pros....He comes across as just pay me lots of money and I will play when I feel like it.
              Yeah I’m out on Zion after thinking about it and reading everyone’s take. Adding on how his massive contract kicks in starting this season and some weird drama with his ‘side girl.” Just seems Zion isn’t taking his career seriously.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I like Whitmore a lot and Jarace Walker is growing on me. His game does look a bit like Stewart but he’s much more skilled as a shooter. I wouldn’t mind either pick as they make us better.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Morrant suspended for 25 games next year. I think the kid is dumb for playing with fire but I don’t know if it’s warranted in that instance. He shouldn’t have put himself in that position but there wasn’t anything illegal about it. Just stupid
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    I don't get the proposed Dallas trade for either side, but it shows how devalued this draft is. Outside of the top three picks, there is no demand for these players. Dallas really wants to deal the 10th pick and doesn't have much interest.
                    I mean... that's every draft. There's generally three (maybe four or five in a "good" year) more solid blue-chip prospects, and everyone else is a rougher project in some way, shape, or form.

Comment

• NBPA Executive Director Tamika Tremaglio issued the following statement today regarding the suspension of Ja Morant: “Ja has expressed his remorse and accepted responsibility for his actions, and w…

NBPA not happy with Ja Morant suspension: We believe it is excessive and inappropriate for a number of reasons

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• HE should be thankful it wasn't worse and THEY should be giving him some counseling on what is and isn't acceptable in normal society.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

I mean... that's every draft. There's generally three (maybe four or five in a "good" year) more solid blue-chip prospects, and everyone else is a rougher project in some way, shape, or form.
                          You don't normally have 4 teams in the top 10 openly trying to trade their picks.

Comment

• Ja Morant is lucky that Adam Silver is the commissioner and not David Stern

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              I don't get the proposed Dallas trade for either side, but it shows how devalued this draft is. Outside of the top three picks, there is no demand for these players. Dallas really wants to deal the 10th pick and doesn't have much interest.
                              Even the Pistons are rumored to possibly dealing the 5th pick for a decent veteran

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                                HE should be thankful it wasn't worse and THEY should be giving him some counseling on what is and isn't acceptable in normal society.
                                I don’t disagree that the kid might need some help with dealing with the spotlight but 25 games for something that’s not illegal is kind of excessive
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X