No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah but Harden saved their bacon and won two games. He's at the point in his career where he's going to be erratic. He has been the most effected by the NBA changing the rules about lunging into the defender. He just isn't the same player.

Embid showed more passion during the season when he played Jokic than today in a game 7. There is way too much finesse in his game and it catches up to him in a 7 games series. Tatum was hunting him all game defensively. After game 5 the Celtics changed how the Cs changed they defended the Harden Embid pick and roll and they had no plan b.

Comment

• Someone needs to tell Harden that he looks like shit.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Are the Pistons waiting for lottery results before naming a new coach? Or are they extending the search beyond the 3 we have heard mentioned?

Comment

• Here you go:

Report: Pistons will pursue Monty Williams

So it’s Williams, Ollie, Lee, or Collins. With Williams likely being a popular choice among several teams. If the Pistons do well in the lottery, that makes the opening more attractive. Specifically getting #1 overall…

Just please get a top 3 pick. That’s the goal tomorrow.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Embid threw his team under the bus after the game. He said he and James can’t win “alone”. I thought Maxey played pretty well from what I saw.

Comment

• Im not getting my hopes up on VW. As much as I severely dislike his role the night that young adult was shot, I’ve come to the realization the Stones will end up with Miller.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Miller would fill a big need with the Pistons.
                His NCAA tournament struggles possibly related to the off-the-court situation and a groin injury: https://www.on3.com/college/alabama-...beyond-injury/

40.1% chance of picking in the top 3. Fingers crossed. The conspiracy pitchforks will be out if the Mavs win the lottery tonight. Spurs seem like the other obvious choice to get Wemby.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I think Houston finally gets it. He’s a good fit there. I’d be over the moon but historically the worst team never ever ends up winning and I don’t want the #2.

Please not another guard. Cade and Ivey will be awesome. Get us a SF.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Thought I saw something that said the worst record has won the draft lotto 4 times in the past ten years? Even so, you just get the feeling the league would rather have him go somewhere else (Dallas, San Antonio).....They always say the lotto is 100% trustworthy, yet one year when the Lakers would lose their pick if it fell outside the top 3, Magic Johnson told the fanbase the Lakers were guaranteed a top 3 pick by the league (this was before the lotto was announced)......It even goes all teh way back to Patrick Ewing ending up with the Knicks...it just never feels legit.

Comment

• I hate seeing Lakers and Celtics. Not surprised if the playoff fix will show up.
                      League definitely don’t want Denver in finals.

Comment

• 5th pick? That sucks.

Comment

• To the shock of no one, Pistons fall to 5.....

Comment

• Jerace Walker please.

Comment

• Can't wait for the cries that another league hates Detroit and wants to screw the city over...

Comment

• This is the risk of endless tanking, if your luck isn't good the tanking doesn't do you any good. Hopefully the luck is better in the next lottery. It's becoming the Piston's Super Bowl.

Comment

Working...
                                X