Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

It's one of those cases where both dudes deserve a nice long suspension.
    Without a doubt.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Killian Hayes was the man last night. He's definitely a keeper. He's getting better and better. Gonna make some people eat their words!
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I hope he does because his first few years in the league were terrible. I didn’t think he’d amount to much but I’d be happy to eat crow
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
          Killian Hayes was the man last night. He's definitely a keeper. He's getting better and better. Gonna make some people eat their words!
          I just dont know if this multi-PG offense is going to work.....WHen Cade comes back, how will the 3 of these guys work? None of them are stand at the 3 point line and shoot it guys, they all need the ball in their hands to be effective.....I'd rather keep Cade and Ivey and trade Killian Hayes....If he shows well, great, that will increase his trade value.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

I just dont know if this multi-PG offense is going to work.....WHen Cade comes back, how will the 3 of these guys work? None of them are stand at the 3 point line and shoot it guys, they all need the ball in their hands to be effective.....I'd rather keep Cade and Ivey and trade Killian Hayes....If he shows well, great, that will increase his trade value.
            If Hayes continues to shore up his shot I don't see an issue. The biggest problem is that Ivey shoots a low percentage too. The hope there is that he too matures into a better shooter.

Hayes is infinitely better then he was years ago. He has also developed a good 2 point shot around the free throw line.

The Pistons biggest problem is youth and a lack of defensive awareness and maybe ability. Hayes is one of the best defenders on the team.
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Cade is a Point Forward, like LeBron. He had no problems winning a title with Kyrie Irving.

Comment

• And Ivey isn't a PG. Hayes runs the offense way better. Ivey needs to tighten his shot and settle in at SG. Even if he's listed as a PG.

Comment

• Ghandi keeps on bringing this up, let them get to the point where it's a problem.

Comment

• Hayes career parallels Marcus Smart. Smart couldn't put the ball in the hoop if it was an ocean for several seasons. He was always a really good defender and good at running the offense.

​​​​​
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I hope he continues to follow that path.

One thing I do like about Hayes is he seems to have kept his focus and has kept working on his craft. Even after he was benched. He started by developing a 2 point game. Now he is hitting 3s at a better clip.

I am not as worried about him as I am about Saddiq Bey. His play has gone down after he was benched earlier in the year. His 3pt % is only 2.5% better then Hayes at this point.

Comment

• I haven’t been crazy about Bey’s inconsistencies this year but I’d take him over Hayes any day of the week.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          Ghandi keeps on bringing this up, let them get to the point where it's a problem.
                          Haha I thought it was going to be a problem this year but Cade got hurt...Maybe all 3 of them wont be healthy at the same time

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                            Hayes career parallels Marcus Smart. Smart couldn't put the ball in the hoop if it was an ocean for several seasons. He was always a really good defender and good at running the offense.

​​​​​
                            I have heard that comparison before....Smart is all first team defense and DPoY candidate though, even in his early years.....Hayes is better than Cade and Ivey on defense, but is nowhere near the caliber of Smart....All we can do is hope these guys get better....I think we all are tired of winning 20-25 games a year.

Comment

• There is enough minutes for all of them if they are all healthy. If it becomes a problem that you can't find enough minutes or shots you can always trade players.

Comment

• Detroit fans just LOVE to make solutions looking for problems, don't they?

Comment

Working...
                                X