No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They extended Bogdonavic on a 2 year $38 million deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      They extended Bogdonavic on a 2 year $38 million deal.
      I think he has surprised them...He's better than they thought and is a good fit no doubt...At first I figured he would be moved at the trade deadline for a pick, but Troy may have decided against that.

Comment

• I would trade him, too. Worst case is he spreads the floor for our young guards. It’s why Bagley is important. He’s our only big who can create offense. Young guards need to develop and putting even mediocre vets around them can help. Bojan is a pro and if that enhances the growth of Cade/Ivey, then it’s worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          They extended Bogdonavic on a 2 year $38 million deal.
          That was such a steal of a trade
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
            I would trade him, too. Worst case is he spreads the floor for our young guards. It’s why Bagley is important. He’s our only big who can create offense. Young guards need to develop and putting even mediocre vets around them can help. Bojan is a pro and if that enhances the growth of Cade/Ivey, then it’s worth it.
            Man I wouldn’t trade him. These young guys have to take their lumps but they’ll still need a vet presence. He’s the type that can be a complimentary piece that doesn’t bring any kind of pressure to them but still play at a really high level.

He’s the perfect player for the growth of the team. Added to the fact that teams who would trade for him will be chasing for a
            championship don’t have cap space. We’d have to eat a shitty player with a shit salary back
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Utah traded Bogdanovic as part of a tanking play, but it isn't working out. Olynyk is playing well for them and they are 5-2.

Bogdanovic is fine but he is older and his defense is shit. The better play was to get something of value from a contender, but I think they saw the upcoming free agent market dry up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Man I wouldn’t trade him. These young guys have to take their lumps but they’ll still need a vet presence. He’s the type that can be a complimentary piece that doesn’t bring any kind of pressure to them but still play at a really high level.

He’s the perfect player for the growth of the team. Added to the fact that teams who would trade for him will be chasing for a
                championship don’t have cap space. We’d have to eat a shitty player with a shit salary back
                If LA or another contender throws a 1st at us you wouldn't want the Pistons to take it? I get not taking a shitty contract, or any package of 2nds. But a 1st round pick, even a late one, they should pounce.

Comment

• The Lakers aren’t trading any first. They know what’s up.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    The Lakers aren’t trading any first. They know what’s up.
                    What's that mean? The Lakers are desperate not to be in the lottery.

Comment

• Maybe the will or won't. I used them as an example. But the level he is playing right now someone looking to make a push might throw it out there. Last 1st in the NBA are not valued the same as the NFL.

Comment

• People covet the Laker picks because they look to be a huge lottery team in 2027 and 2029.

Comment

• Don't the Lakers already owe a couple of 1sts from the Westbrook trade?

Comment

• The 2027 and 2029 picks are the first ones they can trade due to the Stepien rule. The Pelicans can pick swap this year (that is a certainty) so that's why they are desperate to get some players to win right now.

Comment

• Yep, NO is a good team and could wind up in the Wemby/Scoot sweepstakes.

Comment

• Is there a reason why the Pistons play tonight in Milwaukee and again in Milwaukee on Wednesday night? Is that a common occurrence?

Comment

Working...
                                X