No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duren has to be the maturest 18 year old ever. That dunk in transition play!

The random CoJo pops off game too.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The rookies came up big tonight.

That said, they were a little sloppy at the end when they should have been trying to ice the lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
        The rookies came up big tonight.

That said, they were a little sloppy at the end when they should have been trying to ice the lead.
        I'm glad they put a show on for you and Piston fans. I was glad they could bring it home. If Stewart can shoot a decent percentage from the arc it will go a long way to getting back to respectability.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Beef Stew had the dagger

Comment

• DAGGER TIME! Pistons, Let's RIDE!
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              Beef Stew had the dagger
              Cade did an amazing job drawing 4 defenders attention to him and getting Stewart wide open. That was a wonderfully designed play.

Comment

• Well they sag off him consistently so, yes good job. But I give Stewart credit for working on his shot and having the confidence to take and make the shot. Fingers crossed

Comment

• That's the plan. If he can develop a consistent 3, that would be a great development. Stewart should be more Draymond Green than Ben Wallace. A switchable stretch 4 in most cases and a small ball 5 in certain situations.

Comment

• Without that terrible attitude and theatrics

Comment

• And unfortunately without the playmaking, that's why Stewart has to be able to consistently stick the three.

Comment

• I hope he can continue to make them pay for slacking off of him.

I was pleased to see the play of Duren. Impressive for a 18 yr old kid. That one dunk he missed would have brung the house down.

Comment

• Ives’s explosiveness in person is pretty impressive. If that guy develops a shot he is going to be deadly.

Comment

• Bogdanovic played great last night, they need to find a team to send him to. This is the year to tank.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Bogdanovic played great last night, they need to find a team to send him to. This is the year to tank.
                              Why tank? I think they can make the tourney.

Comment

• They have no chance at making the play-in and Wembenyama might be the greatest prospect since LeBron, maybe even a better prospect.

Comment

Working...
                                X