No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well if Stewart, Bogdonovich, Bey, Ivey, and Cade are the starting 5 i wouldn't count on any of them making the all defensive team.....

Comment

• If you are into tanking, this is the year for you.

Comment

• Going to be a lot harder to do anything if Cade can’t shoot.

Comment

• and Bagley suffered a knee injury. TBD the severity. Great. Just after signing that 3 years, $37M contract. Our teams are cursed with injuries.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            If you are into tanking, this is the year for you.
            This team looks bad...really bad so far....and if Bagley is out for a long period it could get really ugly fast.....Cade looks like he has lost 10 years of athleticism this offseason....What did they do to him?

Comment

• The lack of scoring bigs is a major red flag for the development of our young backcourt. You can’t grow and expand your game as a young guard with this bullshit we’re trotting out there on offense up front.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                and Bagley suffered a knee injury. TBD the severity. Great. Just after signing that 3 years, $37M contract. Our teams are cursed with injuries.

The boxscore said he played 1 min.

Is that a joke?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I’ve been really down on Hayes the last few years but he’s putting up good numbers at the moment. That’s at least 1 positive
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• We have too strong of a cast to be in the running for the top half of the lottery but this is the year to be there. Seriously Victor Wembanyama is going to be something else.

I want to start winning now so I’m not praying for a tank like in recent years
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

The boxscore said he played 1 min.

Is that a joke?
                      No. He stepped on an opponents foot and did the splits in the wrong way. Dam
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

I’ve been really down on Hayes the last few years but he’s putting up good numbers at the moment. That’s at least 1 positive
                        His shooting is coming around and he has to with the second unit. Believe it or not, he's the best scorer on that unit. Yeah, that's bad.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

We have too strong of a cast to be in the running for the top half of the lottery but this is the year to be there. Seriously Victor Wembanyama is going to be something else.

I want to start winning now so I’m not praying for a tank like in recent years
                          If they play defense like they have this pre season and the shooting doesn't come around, we will definitely have our share of lottery balls.

Comment

• We have too strong of a cast to be in the running for the top half of the lottery
                            Really? Who is definitively worse than the Pistons right now - can you come up with 5 teams?

Comment

• The cast is much deeper, they are bigger and should have more shooting but a few of these players look like players to be dealt at the deadline. In the NBA you really need 8 players most of the time. Along with the 8 you need two others to allow you to play big or small depending on what your 8 is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post

Really? Who is definitively worse than the Pistons right now - can you come up with 5 teams?
                                They are counting on too many players 23 and under. Long term they might have better prospects than 5 teams, but not for this season. There are going to be times when the fan base will be complaining about the minutes Cory Joseph is getting, but he will be getting the minutes because he's a veteran who makes the simple plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X