No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I hopped a last minute flight from Denver the day of that game and scalped a single ticket to watch it. Pure domination
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That Mitchell trade gives the Cavs a shot at a mid 50 win total. They still might be too young though.

Comment

• I’m not sure if the Knicks are dumb af for not making that trade or so much better off. Even with Mitchell they’re still a middling team. They remind me of where the Pistons were a few years ago. Not good enough and not bad enough to go either way
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• But why though? They've already brought back the god-awful teal uniforms. Why the hell do they need another unnecessary jersey?

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                But why though? They've already brought back the god-awful teal uniforms. Why the hell do they need another unnecessary jersey?
                Jersey sales? Most teams I cant tell you what their team colors are anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                  I love them. The black, red and blue look nice. I wish they said Detroit instead of being abbreviated but that’s nit picking
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• One thing you learn as you age is you aren't the target audience, so you aren't going to understand why they have all these jerseys.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      But why though? They've already brought back the god-awful teal uniforms. Why the hell do they need another unnecessary jersey?
                      It is part of another NBA promotion. Every team is going to have another jersey.
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• They should have had a Klay Thompson Lol GIF by NBA Jersey Promotion

Clay knows
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I have that jersey and get a lot of compliments where ever I am.

Comment

• Who is Clay?

Comment

• Klay
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Who is Clay?
                                Spelling Nazi now?

Confused Tom Hanks GIF

Comment

Working...
                                X