Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    Looks like Ivey isn’t the only one that dealt with an off-season injury. Chet Holmgren has some ligament damage in his foot trying to block Lebron in some exhibition league
    Well at least it was just his foot...He is so thin I feared someone would break him in half......

Comment

• I don’t think he has enough wear and tear for breaking apart yet. I think he just came down awkwardly or rolled his foot like Ivey did.

Like Thibs going down it sucks as I wish those guys could have started off healthy.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Sucks for Chet and NBA fans. Makes OKC unwatchable now.

Health was the big question indeed.

Bump.

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

Saw that… Stud. If Chet stays relatively healthy, he’s going to be a superstar IMO. Health is the question.

I read Twitter rumors that Cade won’t play summer league. Gabriele Procida is apparently in Vegas and could play too. I’m intrigued with Procida and would be entertained to see him play this summer.
        https://www.detroitlionsforum.com/fo...83#post1790883
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Foot injuries are the worst injuries for big men.

Comment

• Yup
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I should say that Achilles injuries are the worst, but they are the worst for everyone. Foot injuries can nag at big men. I fear Yao will be lost to history because he was done in by foot injuries by age 28.

Comment

• Aren’t foot injuries that took Yao down?
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                  Sucks for Chet and NBA fans. Makes OKC unwatchable now.

Health was the big question indeed.

Bump.

https://www.detroitlionsforum.com/fo...83#post1790883
                  They have so many future picks I don’t think they’ll be hurting
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Oh shit, they say Holmgren is out for the year with this one. I knew he'd miss time but I didn't know it was this serious. That's terrible
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Lisfranc injuries suck

Comment

• It's the work you put in when he world is not watching... Even Stewart hitting corner 3s...

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Cavs traded for Donavan Mitchell.

Comment

• Well theres another team in the East the Pistons wont catch for a few years.......

Comment

• Barring random injuries, no way the Pistons make the playoffs this upcoming season based on the teams ahead of them in the East.

The absolute best case scenario is to sneak into the play-in tourney with the help of injury madness.
                              Then again, another high lottery pick in a supposedly stacked 2023 draft class is probably beneficial long term… maybe that’s best case.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                                X